Devils Trap Pt. 2

"You better hurry up and beat it. Before the paramedics get here." Bobby said.

"What are you going to tell them?" I asked.

"You think you guys invented lying to the cops? I'll figure something out." Bobby replied. He grabbed the Key of Solomon book and gave it to Sam.

"Here you might need this." He said.

"Thanks." Sam replied.

"Thanks... for everything. Be careful, alright?" Dean said.

"You just go find your Dad. And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won't even try to shoot him this time." Bobby said. We gave him a hug and left.

Dean drove to Jefferson City, Missouri. He parked the car by some train tracks. Sam was looking through the Key of Solomon book while Dean just leaned against the car, silent.

"Dean, he's gonna be fine." I reassured.

Dean didn't answer. Sam got up and walked to the trunk of the car and starts to draw a symbol on the roof of the trunk.

"Dude, what are you drawing on my car!" Dean exclaimed.

"It's called a Devil's trap. Demons can't get through it or inside it." Sam replied.

"Kinda like what Bobby had at his place." I said.

"Yeah." Sam replied.

"So?" Dean asked.

"So it turns the trunk into a lockbox." Sam replied.

"And?" Dean asked sounding slightly aggravated.

"We can hide the Colt in here while we get Dad." Sam replied.

"What are you talking about? We're bringing the Colt with us." Dean said.

"We can't, Dean. We've only got three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon, we've got to use them on the demon." I said.

"No, we have to save Dad, okay? We're gonna need all the help we can get." Dean exclaimed.

"Dean, you know how pissed Dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun." I replied.

"I don't care, Katie. I don't care what Dad wants, okay? And since when do you care what Dad wants?" Dean shot back.

"We want to kill this demon. You used to want that, too. Hell, I mean, you're the one who came and got me at school!" Sam exclaimed.

"Well, you and Dad are a lot more alike than I thought, you know that? You both can't wait to sacrifice yourself for this thing. But you know what? I'm gonna be the one to bury you. You're selfish, you know that? You don't care about anything but revenge." Dean said to Sam.

"That's not true, Dean. I want Dad back. But they are expecting us to bring this gun. They get the gun, they will kill us all. That Colt is our only leverage and you know it, Dean. We can not bring that gun. We can't." Sam said.