The Benders

"Yeah, what'd you expect." Jenkins said sarcastically.

"How often do they feed you?" I asked.

"Once a day. They use that thing over there to open the cage." Jenkins replied.

"And that's the only time you see em'?" I asked.

"So far, but I'm waitin'." Jenkins replied.

"Waiting for what?" Sam asked.

"Ned Beatty time." Jenkins replied.

"I think that's the least of your worries right now." I said.

"Oh yeah?" Jenkins said.

"Yeah." I said.

"What do you think they want then?" Jenkins asked. Sam reached up and pulled a metal wire stretching from the top of a pole to the ground.

"Depends on who they are." Sam replied.

"They're a bunch of psycho hillbilly rednecks, if you ask me. Lookin' for love in all the wrong places." Jenkins said.

Sam kept pulling and the wire started to get loose.

<><><>Dean POV<><><>

I sat in the police car with Kathleen.

"Okay, the next traffic cam is fifty miles from here, and the pickup didn't pass that one, so..." Kathleen said.

"So, it must've pulled off somewhere. I didn't see any other roads here." I finished.

"Well, a lot of these backwoods properties have their own private roads." Kathleen stated.

"Great." I mumbled.

"So, Gregory." Kathleen said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I ran your badge number. It's routine when we're working a case with state police. For accounting purposes and what have you." She said.

"Mmhmm." I replied.

"And, uh, they just got back to me." She said. She pulled the car over.

"It says your badge was stolen."

I turned to her in shock.

"And there's a picture of you." She finished. She turned her computer and there was a picture of a heavy African-American man.

"I lost some weight." I joked.

"And I got that Micheal Jackson disease."

"Okay, would you step out of the car please." Kathleen asked.

"Look, look, look. If you wanna arrest me, that's fine. I'll cooperate. But, first, let me find Sam and Katie." I said.

"I don't even know who you are. Or if Sam and Katie are missing." Kathleen said.

"Look into my eyes and tell me if I'm lying about this." I said.