Vampires

~~~~Katie POV~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. A man was getting a drink from the kitchen, probably a vamp. My hands were tied behind a wooden pole. Sunlight was pouring in through the windows and it didn't seem to bother the vampire.

The vampire ignored me completely and walked away. I noticed a woman in the same position as me on the other side of the room. She was bleeding and so was I. I felt drained. About an hour later I heard footsteps. Sam and Dean turned the corner and I sighed in relief.

Dean rushed over and Sam helped the other woman. Dean cute the ropes and hugged me tight. I winced a little as we hugged and Dean seemed to notice.

"Son of a bitch." Dean muttered. He pulled my hair back gently and there was a bite mark on my neck. Suddenly the woman Sam was helping screamed. Sam jumped back.

"Sam!" Dean called.

"Boys run!" Dad yelled. Dean helped me up and we ran ot of the barn and to the cars. We realized Dad wasn't behind us.

"Dad? Dad!" My brothers called.

After a couple minutes Dad came running out to the car.

"They won't follow. They'll wait till tonight. Once a vampire has your scent, it's for life." Dad informed.

"What the hell do we do now!" I exclaimed. Dad noticed I was with them and smiled slightly.

"You gotta find the nearest funeral home, that's what." Dad replied.

My brothers and I shared a confused look before getting in the car and heading to the motel. Dean sat in the back with me and bandaged the vampire bite. Once we got to the motel room I laid down on a bed and fell asleep.

<><><>Dean POV<><><>

We came up to the barn the vampires were hiding in. A vampire walks out into the sunlight and talks to a man, or another vampire.

"Son of a bitch, they really aren't scared of the sunlight." I said.

"Ahh, direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn. The only way to kill 'em is by beheading. And yeah, they sleep during the day -- doesn't mean they won't wake up." Dad replied. I went to the trunk and pulled out a machete.

"I've got an extra machete if you need one." I said.

"I think I'm okay. Thanks." Dad replied. I put the extra machete away.

"You guys really want to know about the Colt?" Dad asked. We nodded our heads.

"Well it was made in the 1830's and can kill any supernatural thing." Dad explained.

"Like the demon." Sam said. Dad nodded his head yes.

"Yeah, the demon. Ever since I picked up its trail I've been looking for a way to destroy that thing. Find the gun -- we may have it." Dad said. We waited a bit before going inside. Sam and I walked into the barn quietly. The vampires were sleeping in hammocks. We turned the corner and saw Katie and a woman tied to posts. I rushed over to Katie while Sam went to help the other woman.