Ed and Harry

"So have you guys actually seen a ghost before or..." I said.

"Once. We were, uh...we were investigating this old house and we saw a vase fall right off the table..." Ed replied.

"By itself." Harry added.

"Well, we, we we we didn't actually see it, we heard it. And something like that...it uh...it changes you." Ed said.

"Yeah. I think we get the picture. We should go, let them get back to work." Dean said.

"Yeah, you should, Except you." Ed said, he pointed at me and smirked. Dean got defensive.

"Dude! 14!" Dean said.

"Age is nothing but a number." Ed replied. Dean clenched his jaw and looked like he wanted to murder him, not the shapeshifter this time.

"So are punches." Dean said. We started walking out.

"Yeah, work." Ed said. I heard him whisper to Harry, "I'm sorry. That pot we smoked gave me the giggles." I smirked and we got in the Impala and drove to the library to do research.

The only thing we found was that a guy named Martin Murdock had two boys and never killed them, instead of the story going around about some guy named Mordechai.

Dean had gone to talk to more witnesses.

"What did you guys find out?" Dean asked. We explained to him what we found.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well those kids didn't really give us a clear description of that dead girl but I did hit up the police station. No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed. Dude, come on, we did our digging, man, this one's a bust all right. For all we know those hellHound boys made up the whole thing." Dean said.

"Yeah, all right." Sam said.

"I say we find ourself a bar and some beers and leave the legend to the locals." Dean said. He got into the Impala and turns the car on.

Latino pop music books from the speakers. When Dean tried to turn it off, the windshield wipers turned. Sam was looking through the window, laughing. Dean turns off the Impala.

"WHOA! What the..." Dean says but notices Sam laughing. Sam gets into the car and holds up an imaginary 1. I climbed into the back seat.

"That's all you got? Weak. That is bush league." Dean said. He shot Sam a dirty look. Dean turned the car on again and this time it did not play Latino music. He stepped on the gas and we drove away.

The next day we decided to drive past the house before leaving town. Emergency vehicles were all over the place. We pulled over and got out. We walked over to a man.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"A coupla cops say a girl hung herself in the house." The man replied.

"Suicide?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. She was a straight A student, with a full ride to UT too. It just don't make sense." The man said. He walked away.