Devils Trap Pt. 1

"They've got Dad." Dean said, hanging up the phone.

"Meg?" What'd she say?" I asked, holding back the fear in my voice.

"I just told you, Katie." Dean said. He grabbed the Colt and tucked it into the back of his jeans.

"What are you doing, Dean?" Sam asked.

"We gotta go." Dean said, picking up his duffel bag and starting to head outside.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"The demon knows we're in Salvation, and it knows we have the Colt." I said. Sam grabbed his bag and followed Dean outside. I grabbed my stuff and went out as well, shutting the door behind me.

"We could've killed the demon, we still have three bullets left." Sam said from the passenger seat.

"What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun." Dean replied.

"Dean, if that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might be...." Sam said but trailed off.

"Don't!" Dean exclaimed, reasoning his voice a little.

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job." Sam argued.

"Screw the job, Sam." I said.

"Guys, he would want us to finish the job." Sam said.

"Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean said.

"So how do we find him?" Sam asked.

"Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken." Dean suggested.

"Do you really think demons would leave a trail." I said.

"You're right. We need help." Dean said.

We drove all night and pulled up to a house and junkyard.

I got out of the car and headed to the front steps, my brothers following me. I knocked on the door and Bobby answered.

"Hey Kat, Sam, Dean." Bobby said. He let us inside and we sat down in his cluttered living room. I sat on the couch and my brothers sat on chairs.

"Here you go." Bobby said, handing me a flask.

"Holy water?" I asked.

"That one's holy water. This one is whiskey." Bobby replied while taking a swig of the alcohol. I took a swig of the holy water and passed it on.

"Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come." Dean admitted.

"Nonsense. Your daddy needs help." Bobby replied.

"Well, yeah. But last time you threatened to blast him full of buckshot. You cocked the shotgun and everything." I said.