Becky

"Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight." Dean said while getting out of the car at the gas station. I nodded but Sam didn't answer he was looking at his phone.

"Sam wears women's underwear." Dean added. I laughed.

"I've been listenin' , I'm just busy." Sam said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Reading e-mails." Sam replied.

"From who?" Dean asked.

"From my friends from Stanford." Sam replied.

"You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean asked surprised.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Well what do you tell them? I mean you can't say, 'oh yeah i'm just hunting monsters with my little sister and big brother.'" I said sarcastically.

Dean laughed.

"No I tell them I'm on a road trip with my little sister and big brother." Sam corrected. I smacked his shoulder lightly as Dean hit back in the car. He started the engine and we drove if again.

About 20 minutes later Sam was till reading e-mails while I was listening to music.

"God..." Sam mutters.

"What?" I asked pulling out my earbuds.

"In this e-mail from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine." Sam said.

Is she hot?" Dean asked. I smacked his shoulder.

"For once can you not only think about girls." I said.

"I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case." Sam said.

"Dude, what kind of people are you hangin' out with?" Dean asked.

"I know Zack, he's no killer." Sam defended.

"Well maybe you don't know Zack as well as he knows you." Dean said.

"We're going, they're in St. Louis." Sam said.

"C'mon man." Dean whined.

"Lets go." I said. Dean looked back at me.

"Well if I had friends and one of them was in trouble I'd go to help, you would to." I said. Dean sighed and we headed to ady. Louis.

We pulled up to Rebecca's house and went to knock on the door. A pretty girl with blonde hair opened the door.

"Oh my god! Sam!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Well if it isn't little Becky." Sam said with a smile. I wonder if he would've been happier if we hadn't broken into his place that night.

"I got your e-mail." Sam said.

"I didn't think that you would come here." Rebecca replied. She looked at us curiously.