Mary

"Kat. Kat. Wake up." I heard Dean say. I groaned.

"What." I said.

"C'mon you gotta go to school." Dean said. I slowly crawled out of bed and got ready.

Sam and Dean were already awake, they were waiting on me. I got in the car and Dean started driving. They dropped me off and I walked to the front office to get my schedule.

"Hi. I'm Katie Winchester." I said. The woman behind the desk looked up.

"Oh hello, I'm Ms. Sullivan." The woman said before handing me my schedule. I smiled and walked to my first class. I had Charlie in all my classes so I could keep an eye on her.

My first class is Geometry. I hate math with a burning passion. I walked in and sat down in the back.

"Class we have a new student, Katie." The teacher said gesturing to me. All the heads in the class turned to face me.

"I'm Mr. Fitz. Would you like to say something about yourself?" The teacher asked.

"Nope." I said. Mr. Fitz frowned and started teaching his lesson. I looked around the room and felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked to my right and saw that asshole Tyler smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and zoned out for the rest of class.

A few classes later and nothing had happened. After Biology I started to walk out but was stopped by a teenage boy. Tyler.

"What the hell do you want now." I said to him. He did not look too happy.

"Glad my brother left a nice parting gift." I added while smirking. He just stood there glaring at me.

"Umm.. well I gotta go so can you move." I said. I was not asking.

"No." Was all he said.

"I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't." I replied.

"Your brothers aren't here now. You can't do anything." Tyler said with a smirk.

"But I can do this." I said. I reached up and grabbed his nose. He stumbled back in pain. I started walking again. He lunged at me and slammed me into a wall really hard. My head hit the wall with force. I winced in pain.

"Hurts like a bitch doesn't it." He said, smirking. The teacher walked in.

"Tyler Lockwood! Office now!" The teacher shouted. He rolled his eyes and let. me get off the wall.

I was feeling dizzy and light headed and apparently the teacher noticed.

"Why don't you go to the nurse dear." She suggested.

"No thank you I'm okay." I replied and walked out. If my brothers found out about that they would kill him, not that he doesn't deserve it. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up and I saw Donna and Charlie in the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh why'd you say it." Charlie said.

"Say what?" I asked. I was pretty sure I knew but still.

"None of your business nerd." Donna said.

"Blood..." Charlie started but stopped. Her eyes widened when she recognized me. Donna didn't seem to remember me.