Hell House

Dean was driving and Sam was sleeping. I was in the back seat texting Cole and his friends.

Cole - Damn girl kill em 😉

Katie - Lol thanks. Not doing it alone though 😂

Cole - Your brothers really love you ❤️

Katie - Yeah I know but they can be a handful.

Cole - wanna switch hunting buddies😂

Katie - haha😂

Cole - I gotta go text you later

Katie - K bye

I put my phone away and saw Dean carefully putting a plastic spoon in Sam's mouth. I rolled my eyes and watched as Dean turned the music up and Sam jumped awake. He was startled by the spoon and pulled it out quickly. I laughed and so did Dean.

"Ha ha, very funny." Sam said sarcastically.

Dean chuckled before saying "Sorry not a lot of scenery here East Texas, gotta make your own."

"Man we're not kids anymore Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam said.

"Start what up?" Dean asked.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid and it always escalates." Sam replied.

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean asked.

"All right, just remember you started it." Sam said.

Dean chuckled. "Bring it on buddy."

"Where are we anyway?" Sam asked.

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?" Dean asked me.

"All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house." I answered.

"Haunted by what?" Dean asked.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." I explained.

"Anybody ID the corpse?" Dean asked.

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains." I replied.

"Maybe the cops are right." Dean stated.

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere." Sam said.

"Where'd you read these accounts?" Dean asked.

"Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local ... paranormal websites. And I found one." Sam explained, sounding a little embarrassed.

"And what's that called?" Dean asked.

"HellHoundsLair.com" Sam answered.