Lucas

I woke up still tired. I slowly slid out of bed and went to get dressed. Surprisingly Sam and Dean weren't awake yet so I just sat in the chair and put my headphones in. Suddenly I got the worst headache, the pain was excruciating. I dropped my iPod and it hit the floor with a thud. Dean sat up quickly and looked around frantically.

"Sorry Dean." I said.

"Another headache?" Dean asked.

"Yeah but I'm okay I promise." I reassured him.

He looked suspiciously at me before shrugging and getting out of bed to get ready. We decided to let Sam sleep since he hasn't been sleeping well since Jessica died. I started getting these headaches when I turned thirteen a few months ago. All I see is a bright white light though. It's very strange.

Sam woke up finally and got ready then we headed over to Andrea's to talk to Lucas.

We were driving past the park when I saw Lucas sitting on a bench, drawing.

"They're at the park, see." I told them. They pulled over and we went over to them.

"May we join you?" Sam asked.

"Sorry I'm here with my son." Andrea said.

"Oh, mind if we say hi?" Dean asked. Andrea nodded and Dean and I walked over to Lucas. We sat down near him.

"How's it going?" Dean asked. He didn't answer.

"I used to love these things." Dean commented while picking up one of those green army men and pretending to shoot stuff, making weird noises with his mouth.

"So crayons are more your thing? That's cool. Chicks dig artists." Dean said. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about my childish brother, he isn't always on his best behavior." I told Lucas, trying to get him to smile. He didn't.

"Wow! These are pretty good Lucas." Dean said. "Mind if we draw with you for a little bit." He added while picking up a crayon and starting to draw.

"Lucas, these drawings are pretty good." I said to him. "Mind if I take a look?" He just shrugged. I picked them up and looked at them, the top one was a black swirl and the next one was a red bicycle. I put his drawings back.

"You know, I'm thinking you can hear me, you just don't want to talk. I don't know exactly what happened to your dad, but I know it was something real bad. I think I know how you feel. When I was your age, I saw something." Dean said. He stopped his sentence as if thinking about what to say next.

"Anyway. Well, maybe you don't think anyone will listen to you, or, uh...or believe you. I want you to know that I will. You don't even have to say anything. You could draw me a picture about what you saw that day, with your dad, on the lake. Okay, no problem. This is for you." Dean continued.

He held up a drawing of 5 stick figures. He pointed to each stick figure telling Lucas who they were.

"There's my dad, and my mom, and there's my geeky brother, my highly annoying little sister, and there's me." Dean said.

Lucas didn't answer.

"Okay so i'm a sucky artist. I'll see you around Lucas." Dean said. He got up and walked back over to Sam and Andrea.