Peter Sweeney

"Hi Sam, Dean, Katie." Andrea said as she opened the door.

"Hi Andrea. Can we walk to Lucas?" Dean asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea." Andrea replied.

"Please we just need to talk to him." I pleaded.

"Just for a few minutes." Dean added.

"He won't say anything. What good's it gonna do?" Andrea stated.

"Andrea, we think more people might get hurt. We think something's happening out there." Sam said.

"My husband, the others, they just drowned. That's all." Andrea told us.

"If that's what you really believe, then we'll go. But if you think there's even a possibility that something else could be going on here, please let me talk to your son." I told her.

She let us in and took us to Lucas' bedroom.

"Hey, Lucas. You remember us?" Dean asked. He didn't answer.

"You know, I, uh, I wanted to thank you for that last drawing. But the thing is, I need your help again." I told Lucas.

I looked at the picture Lucas was drawing. It was a person in the water. I took out the picture Lucas and set it down on the table.

"How did you know to draw this? Did you know something bad was gonna happen? Maybe you could nod yes or no for me." Dean asked, sitting down next to me.

Lucas wouldn't answer.

"You're scared. It's okay. I understand. See, when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared, too. I didn't feel like talking, just like you. But see, my mom—I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about that every day. And I do my best to be brave. And maybe, your dad wants you to be brave too." Dean told Lucas.

He had a sad look in his eyes. I know he didn't like to talk about that night much.
Lucas finished his picture and handed to Dean this time.

"Thanks Lucas." I said with a smile as we got up and left. We walked to the car and climbed inside.

"A yellow house and a red bicycle? There's lots of yellow houses." I said looking at the picture Lucas drew.

"Yeah but I bet there's less yellow houses with white church in the background." Sam said. Dean started the car and we drove around looking for the house.

We found the house. Sam and Dean got out of the car and told me to wait in the car. I agreed. I sat in the car, holding my iPod in my hand. I started pulling out my headphones when another headache came. It felt like my head was being bashed into a wall. I closed my eyes and laid down across the back of the car. When I closed my eyes I saw a bright white light and a soft voice saying "Micheal"

I don't even know a Micheal!

The headache faded and I opened my eyes and sat up. I saw Sam and Dean walking out of the house. They walked up and got in the car.

"So this boy, Peter Sweeney went missing 35 years ago." Dean said.

"And inside the house there was a picture of him, and Bill." Sam's added. He looked back at me with a concerned expression on his face.