Don't Fear The Reaper

We took Dean to the hospital to make sure he was okay.

"So you feel okay?" I questioned.

"I feel fine Katie." Dean replied. The doctor walked in with some papers

"Well, according to all your tests there's nothing wrong with your heart. No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, still it's strange it does happen." The doctor said.

"What do you mean, strange?" I asked.

"Well, just yesterday, a young guy like you, twenty-seven, athletic. Out of nowhere, heart attack." The doctor replied.

"Thanks, doc." Dean said. She nodded and left.

"That's odd." I said.

"Maybe it's a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time." Sam said.

"No they don't." Dean replied.

"Look, Dean, Katie, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved Dean's life and move on?" Sam asked.

"Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why." Dean replied.

"What feeling?" Sam asked.

"When I was healed, I just...I felt wrong. I felt cold. And for a second...I saw someone. This, uh, this old man. And I'm telling you guys, it was a spirit." Dean said.

"But if there was something there, Dean, I think I would've seen it, too. I mean, I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately." Sam said.

"I-I saw it." I said. Sam and Dean turned to me.

"The old man in the suit?" Dean asked. I nodded my head yes.

"We should look into it, we've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this." Dean said. Sam sighed.

"Yeah, alright. So, what do you wanna do?" Sam asked.

"You go check out the heart attack guy, Katie and I will go to visit the Reverend." Dean said. We dropped Sam off at community swimming pool, where the guy went a lot and we headed to the Reverend's house.

We pulled up to the Reverends house and knocked on the door. The Reverends wife answered.

"Hello." She said with a smile.

"Hi. We'd like to talk to the Reverend, ma'am." I said.

"Oh please calm me Sue Ann, and my husbands name is Roy." Sue Ann said. She stepped to the side and invited us in. We sat on the couch and Roy sat in a chair.

"So Dean, how do you feel?" Sue Ann asked.

"I feel great. Just trying to, you know, make sense of what happened." Dean replied.

"A miracle is what happened. Well, miracles come so often around Roy." Sue Ann remarked. I turned to Roy.

"When did they start? The miracles." I asked him.