Chapter Three-Good Day

I woke up around eight o'clock in the morning. Louis's body was spread across the whole entire bed, so I practically had slept on the corner of the bed. I groaned and shook my hair, after standing up I left the bedroom. The sun was shining brightly in the hallways this morning, causing my skin to get goose bumps. I quietly tip toed into my room which Liam and Harry were sharing. Liam was still in the same position the last time I saw him. I silently ran over to my dresser and pulled out a light purple bustier top and short jean shorts. After I collected my clothing I ran into my personal bathroom. The walls were a light purple with a flower theme. I stripped my body down and turned the shower on. Once I was done washing myself with honeysuckle body wash and apple cinnamon shampoo. I stopped the water and stepped onto the floor mat. I toweled off and changed into my clothing. After I finished drying my hair and straightening it I put on a little makeup. 

When I finished getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom. Harry was still sleeping and so was Liam. I began to study Harry's face. His mouth was in the shape of a perfect O when he slept. He was softly snuggling my feathered pillow, as if it were a person. I sighed and left the room. I went to check on Niall and Zayn. Both were sound asleep. It seems like boys love sleeping more than anything. I began to walk down the half circled stairs and into the living room. Walking over to the chest drawers, I opened up a drawer and pulled out some matches. They flicked once and I lit the fire place. After that was done, I ran into the kitchen. I  brewed tea and began to make bacon, toast and eggs. The aroma filled the house once the stove even flicked on. First Louis came down to the kitchen all groggy and cranky. "Good morning, brother," I said hugging his sitting body. All he said was, "you smell lovely, Darcy." I smiled and ruffled his already messy hair.

After all three boys came down stairs, Harry didn't. "Is Harry okay?" I asked handing them all full plates. "He said he had a head cold." Liam said, mixing his tea with a fork. I shook the fork thought out of my head and left the kitchen. As I walked up the stairs, I heard faint groaning. "Harry?" I ask as I walk into the bedroom. He was loosely wrapped in the white sheet and was sweating bullets. I ran over to his side and sat down. "You okay, sweetie?" I asked in a motherly way. Harry shook his head. I gave him a sympathetic look and pushed his bangs back with my soft hand. "Harry, you're hot." I said with concern. "Thanks, Love." I rolled my eyes. "I mean't like in a fever. What hurts?" I asked looking into his eyes. It took him a moment to catch his words. "Harry, are you okay?" I asked. He softly shh'ed at me and began to stroke my cheek. "So beautiful," he mumbled. I gave him a confused look and stood up from the bed. "Um, I'm going to go get you an Asprin." I said, walking into my bathroom. What did he call me? No boy other than in my family has ever called me beautiful. I mean Blaine calls me hot or sexy, but never beautiful. I shook the thought from my head and grabbed a tube of Asprin and a glass of water. When I walked back into the room, Harry was fast asleep. "Harry, wake up." I cooed, stroking his curly hair. Harry deeply inhaled and opened his eyes. When he saw me, his face turned bright red. "Here, this will lower your fever down for a few hours." I said, handing him the pill. I sat him up and supported his head when he swallowed the water. Harry smacked his lips and gazed at me. "What?" I asked smiling. He snapped out of it, "Nothing, Darcy." I sighed and got up. "I'm going to bring you up your breakfast." I added, quickly walking out of the room.

"Is he okay?" Niall asked. I took out a plate and put eggs, toast and bacon on it. After that I grabbed him tea. "Yeah, but he has a fever and head pains." I said, blushing. Louis made a snicker into his tea cup. I rolled my eyes and put Harry's breakfast on a tray. After leaving the kitchen, I carefully walked up the stairs, I turned into the bedroom. Harry was again sweating bullets. I smiled at him, he seemed so fragile and helpless. When I sat down next to Harry, he put his hand on my back and began rubbing. "Okay, Harry. I made eggs, toast and bacon with tea." I said pulling away. A frown spread on his face when I pulled away. "Would you like any help?" I asked with a smile. "No thanks." He mumbled. I giggled at his tired voice. "What?" He asked. "It just you're morning voice. It's...Comforting." I said blushing at the ground. Harry laughed and began eating. As I watched him, I began feeling light on my feet. He made me feel actually wanted. From time to time Louis would secretly send Zayn to come spy on us.