Chapter Twenty-Telling Myself To Put It Down

All six of us got in my now crammed car. As I started the car, Louis quickly shoved in a homemade disk. "What are they?" I asked, keeping my eye on the road. "Some Barney and some of this and that?" Louis playfully droned. I laughed when all the boys sang along. "I love you, you love me!" Harry bent forward to whisper in my ear. "I love you, you love me." I smiled and pulled into the  Westfield mall. "I've never heard Barney say such cute things." I whispered back. We got out of the car and saw Eleanor and Danielle waiting by the entrance. Louis and Liam practically did a tuck and roll out of the car. "Eleanor, Love!" Louis shouted, running with his arms wide open. He ran into her arms and kissed her on the lips. She smiled and pulled in more. Liam dramatically ran to Danielle. "Hurry up, old man!" She joked. He smiled and kissed her forehead. I got out of the car and so did Harry. He slid his warm hand into mine and swayed it up and down. "Oo, look who has a girlfriend!" Eleanor and Danielle chorused. Harry blushed, poking them both in the shins with his toe, playfully. "Oh stop it, you're making us blush!" Harry  joked. "Oh goodness, Darcy this is Eleanor. Eleanor, this is my baby sister." Louis explained, nudging her over to me. "Hey, it's nice to meet you!" I smiled. "Oo it's nice to meet you too." Eleanor beamed, hugging me.I looked over her shoulder and did a big wink at Louis.  "Wait, you're dating Harry and Lou is okay?" She asked. "Just approved to day." "This is Danielle." Liam grinned. I smiled and shook her hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Louis wouldn't shut up!" She joked. I smiled and slightly hugged her. "Sorry about that, he tends to do that a lot." I smiled. Louis gasped and gave me a shocked look. "You know I don't mean that, BooBear!" I joked. 

"So should we split?" Zayn asked, putting his hands in his front pockets. Louis and Niall nodded. "Yeah, we need to surprise each other. " Liam suggested. "I'm cool with it." I explained. The girls nodded. "So we'll meet up for lunch in two hours?" Louis asked. Niall groaned. "I won't last that long!" I laughed at Niall hunger. "I'll get you some jelly beans on the way." Harry explained. Niall's face lit up. "I love you, Harry Edward Styles!" Harry raised an eyebrow. "I'm taken!" He protested. Niall looked at the ground, joking. We all split up, girls go with girls, and boys go with boys. "Where do you think we should go?" Eleanor asked. We were walking down the halls of the mall. People were walking opposite from us, millions of boxes and bags were in their arms. "Um, Calvin Klein?" Danielle asked. "Perfect, the boys love it there." Eleanor agreed. I smiled and nodded my head. As we walked into the store, sale clerks were throwing themselves on us. "Would you like a sample, Miss Calder?" A short fat man asked. "Oh no thank you." She smiled. "One for you Miss Peazer?" A tall woman who looked like a giraffe asked. "Or for you, Miss Tomlinson?" An older man asked. I shook my head. We walked past the clerks and Eleanor ran over to watch. "Do you think Louis would like this?" She asked. I bit my lip in though. "He would, but I think he would want something from the heart." I explained. "Like?" She smiled. "Something you made, like a scrapbook?" I suggested. She gasped. "You are a life saver, my friend!" I laughed and began looking at fun nickers for Harry. "Harry does love his nicker." I explained, looking at boxers with kittens on them. "You should get him them." Danielle said over my shoulder. She was quiet like me, which could blossom a friendship. "Yeah, I think I will but I don't want to over do it." I explained. "Why?" She asked. "Rumor has it I'm getting him something very expensive." I giggled. Danielle laughed and walked over to a plaid shirt.

About an hour of shopping, Eleanor dragged Danielle and I into a jewelry shop. "And we need to go in here because?" I asked, as she dragged me by my wrist. "I saw earring in here and I'm going to put a picture on Twitter to give Louis a hint." Eleanor explained. Danielle nodded her head. "Thats a smart idea!" I smiled and began looking at the jewelry in the glass cases. "Hey, can I see that?" I asked pointing to a silver necklace. There were small diamonds clustered together making it look like one big diamond. "Oh my, that is beautiful!" Eleanor praised. I smiled and looked over at the price. "Oh no!" I gasped, handing the necklace back to the lady. "What?" Danielle asked. "Did you see the price?" I asked. The woman handed Eleanor and Danielle the necklace. They gasped and quickly handed it back. We left the shop and walked across the hall to the food court. "I could never ask for that!" I explained. They both nodded. "I thought my heart skipped a beat." Danielle emphasized. I laughed and saw the boys. "Hey, can you hold this please?" I asked Eleanor. She took my bags and I tip toed over to Harry. He was laughing with Liam about some teddy bear joke. I bit my lip and put my hands over his eyes. "Darcy, Love?" He asked, placing his hands on mine. "Good guess." I laughed. Harry spun around and kissed me. "I missed you." He whispered into my hair. "I missed you too." 

After we ate, the girls and us split. "That was fun!" Louis beamed. He was so much like Eleanor. "What did you get her?" I asked him as I got into the drivers seat. "I'm not telling you, you'll tell her." Louis smirked. I gave him a shocked look when I pulled out of the lot. "Hey, who kept your-" I began. He smiled at me and turned his music back on. "Louis, I swear to god that I will stab you with your own carrot if you don't shut this off!" Niall complained. My brother laughed evilly and turn it up. "Darcy, make him stop!" He cried. "It's okay, Niallers we'll be home in three minutes." I promised. "And you," I said to Louis. "Be a good example to the young lad!" I warned him. Louis gave me a frighted look and lowered the music. "Thank you." I smiled. We pulled into the house and the boys ran in like they've never been home. "You're going to love your presents." Harry whispered in my ear. I smiled and walked inside.