Chapter FiftySix-Happy Ever After

It has been three years since the birth of my babies, Ivy Eleanor Danielle Styles and Louis Niall Styles. They can walk, mumble and run. Louis had the curliest curls, while on the other hand, Ivy had mummy's straight brown hair. Eleanor and Louis were now engaged and getting married in three months. So was Liam and Danielle, all though, they are getting married in a year.

Today, we were walking in the park. The park where Harry and I helped each other and learned to love one and another. It brought back those wonderful and still fresh memories. Ivy and Louis were about three yards away from us, trotting and giggling. It was adorable. Louis grasped the stem of a dandelion and tugged with all his might, he then gave it to his sister. She squealed and hugged him. "Woois!" She clapped her hands. I grinned and swiped the strand of hair out of my face. "Remember the night?" Harry asked, putting his arm around me. I looked into his green eyes and nodded. He was smiling down at me, rubbing my back. "That was the best night of my life." I confessed, pulling him into a kiss. He grumbled in pleasure and held my face. We parted and looked at the small bump detailing my shirt. Yes, I was carrying our third child, it has been five weeks. "We're doing good." Harry announced, placing his hand on my stomach. I cupped mine around his. "Yes we are."

After going to the park, we were going to meet the boys at Nandos. Now, baby Louis's favorite restaurant, Niall was so very proud of his 'nephew'. It was uncle Louis's birthday and this was the place we voted on. I swooped Ivy off the ground and opened the clear glass door. Inside, the lads, Eleanor and Danielle were waiting, they looked up at us and patted our seats. "Sorry, Ivy pushed Louis in the mud so we had to go home and change him." I explained, putting them each in a high chair. Uncle Liam began to tickle under Ivy's chin, causing her to squeal and drool. "Uncie Le Le tickle Ivy!" She laughed, holding his hand away. Everyone began to laugh and take photos. "So, how's the baby doing?" Zayn asked, taking a sip of his cola. I looked at Harry and squeezed his thigh. "Less painful," I chuckled. Everyone laughed at the inside joke and poked at their dinner. "So, Louis, it's now your twenty-sixth birthday and we've got you something you're going to love." I explained, handing him a green box. He smiled and began to unwrap the paper. "You didn't need to waste your money on me." He explained. "Eh, we didn't." Harry explained. He pulled out a massive scrap book. "Every memory of all of us together," I announced. Louis's face lit up. He opened the yellow cover and began to examine the photos. "Lou, no eating wrapping paper." I explained, opening the baby's mouth and taking the small pieces out. He whined and shoved a baby carrot into his mouth. "I don't know how I can ever thank you." Louis held back the tears, getting out of his chair and hugging us. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

After the birthday party, we went back to the lads house. We walked inside and set Ivy and Louis in their play corner. "So, what are we going to do?" Niall asked, taking a bite of a cookie. "Well, I invited Ella over." Zayn explained. My jaw dropped into a smile. "We're dating." He mumbled, looking at the ground. "No.Way." I gasped. He still looked at the ground. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you two!" I giggled, giving him a tight hug. He blushed and took his phone out. "She'll be here any moment now." He nervously announced, wiggling his feet. I smiled. New love was the best feeling given possible. When Ella arrived, she and Zayn cuddled up on the couch and snacked on popcorn while we all watched Louis's favorite movie.

Ivy and Louis were getting tired and cranky, so we went home. As we walked, Ivy rested her head in my curls and swirled random shapes on my bloated stomach. "Mummy, ate a lot." She mumbled, her eyes getting droopy. I caressed her hair and kissed her cheek. "Yeah, mummy ate a lot." I chuckled. Harry held back his snicker and moved a curl out of Louis's face. When we got home, we changed the babies into their pajamas and tucked them into their fluffy cribs. Ivy was fast asleep after I rubbed her back to sleep. Louis, not so much, Harry took him down stairs and watched football with him. It was adorable. Whenever a kicker missed the goal, Harry would whine and Louis would copy him, throwing his fists in the air, just like his father. "No!" He protested. "No!" Louis echoed. I smiled and kissed them each goodnight. 

The next day, it was snowing. We all lounged around the couch, drinking hot chocolate and watching Frosty the Snow Man. Ivy laughed at the most random parts, she definitely got that from her uncle. Louis, just asleep on my lap, his head nuzzled into my neck. I rubbed his back and looked out the window. Everything was perfect. Harry looked over at me and caressed my face. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, kissing my cheek. "Never as handsome as you," I added. He blushed and twisted his foot between mine. The snow casually stuck to the cold clear window, reflecting on the fire. "Forever in eternity, I shall love you forever." Harry whispered...

                                                                  The End