Chapter ThirtyEight-Night To Remember

We all hopped out of the car. "Eleanor, you said it wouldn't be too crazy and definitely no dancers." I protested. "Come on, just enjoy your party." She beamed. I smiled and gave in. We all ran inside the dance club. Neon lights were sweeping the floor. Energetic dancers roamed the stage. A lady in a short red dress walked over to us and handed each and everyone in my group except Gina, who refused, a Martini. About two hours of dancing and three Martini's later, Gina wanted to take us all home. 

Sweat rushed through my pores, my feet and fingers began to tickle. What was happening to my vision? Maybe I forgot to put my other contact in. Eleanor and I were dancing with two young employed dancers. "So, you're getting married?" My dancer asked. "Yeah, tonights one of my last nights of freedom." I slurred. The man got closer. He had short brown hair and dark brown eyes. I wonder where he was from. "You can dance pretty well." He explained. My hearing became louder. "Thanks." The man grabbed my hand, startling me. "Follow me." He explained, carrying me on the stage. I nodded but was still confused. What did he want me to do? "Ladies and gents tonight we have a special bride! Give it up to Darcy!" He announced into a microphone. "Grab the rope." He whispered into my ear. I hesitated but then agreed. "You're just going to swing." When I grabbed ahold of the large black rope, he carefully pushed my feet of the stage. My heart rate increased. Was I going to fall? "Get me off!" I cried. As I swung back and forth, a man grabbed my foot, causing me to fall and hit my head. Everything went black and silent...

"Eleanor! I'm going to kill you!" It sound like Harry. "Dude, calm down, she didn't mean it." Louis tried to add. "No, if it weren't for her insane idea and Keira's outfit, she wouldn't be here!" He sounded mad. "How am I suddenly brought into this?" Keira asked. Harry snarled and began groaning. "She probably broke something, that stage is high!" He infuriated. Everything was coming back to me. The drinks, the dancer...The rope. "Harry, please calm down, you're giving me a headache." I whispered, opening my eyes. "Where am I?" I nervously questioned. "The hospital," Gina added. Harry looked like a mess. His eyes were slightly red and his cheeks were burning with anger. "You're all right." He beamed. I gave a weak smile and nodded. "Can someone please tell me why I'm always in the hospital?" Niall began to laugh. "Not funny," Harry growled. He came to my side and began stroking my cheek with his thumb. "When do I leave?" I asked. "Anytime you want." He cooed. I smiled and slowly got off the bed. "I think I want to go now." I explained. Harry frowned. "You should rest." He confessed. I shook my head. "There will be plenty time to rest at home." I smiled. Harry thought for a moment then agreed. "I brought some clothes for you." He explained. "Your party close look like a mess." Keira huffed in offense but Harry just ignored her. He was truly mad at Eleanor and Keira, but that would go away soon, he is very forgiving.

We got home, and I went to the kitchen to make tea for my hangover. Never again will I ever drink a Martini. "How you feeling?" Harry asked. I looked down at my mug and began to stir cream into the tea. "My head hurts." I confessed. "Do you want to cuddle?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. "I'd love to cuddle." I blushed. Harry picked me up wedding style and laid us on the sofa, he pulled a warm blanket over our bodies. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "This is my favorite thing to do." He explained. I sighed and nodded. "I can't wait until you're officially mine." I proclaimed. "I know how you feel, we're going to have a great life, I promise you." He whispered into my hair. "Where are we going for our honeymoon?" I asked. Harry grinned into my hair. "That, I can't tell you." He explained. I huffed. "Please?" Harry chuckled. "No, it would have no meaning what so ever if I told you." He protested. I nuzzled my head into his chest. "Fine, but I'm going to be on your heels about it." I said, stubbornly. 

A week and a half. That is how long it is until the wedding. Crazy right? Eleanor and I were lounging on my bed, looking for hair styles in a magazine. "Oo, how about that one?" She asked. I shook my head. "Definitely not, it looks like a poodle threw up on me." I explained. "That one?" She asked, looking at a tight bun. "Too plain," I confessed. About five minutes later, we find the right one. "So, where is he taking you?" She asked. I sighed and tossed a magazine. "I have no clue, but that is okay. I like surprises." I said. Eleanor rolled her eyes. "It's bothering you." She chorused. "No, it's not." I mimicked her.