Chapter ThirtyFive-Meeting Again

It's been a week since we had that play date. Harry, Gina and I are currently planning our wedding. It will be fantastic! In two weeks, mum, Gina, Gemma, Harry's sister, my sisters, Eleanor and Danielle are going to go dress shopping at the best dress store in the UK. Every night, I call the girls and wish them goodnight, it's made them so happy. 

I was in the garage painting a new creation of a girl with balloons when my phone began to ring. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Darcy it's Keira from the tea shop in America." A rush of excitement ran through me, it was that nice person who is actually my friend. "Oh hey Keira!" I joyed. "So, I've got some extremely exciting news...I'm moving to England!" She announced. I began to laugh. "Really, thats so exciting, when?" She began to hum. "In a week," she explained. "Wow, congrats! I'm actually going wedding dress shopping in a week, want to come?" She gasped. "You're getting married, of course I'll come." I smiled. "Great, see you soon." I explained. She hung up and I went back to my painting. About an hour later it was done. Once I walked back into the house, I saw Harry and ran over to him. "Guess what, my friend is moving to London." I smiled. "Who's that?" He asked. "Oh, someone I met when I was getting tea on the Icarly set." I explained. Harry's face went to regret when I said Icarly. "Sorry," I mumbled, hugging him. "No, its fine." I bit my lip and kissed him. "Want some lunch?" I asked. He held his stomach and groaned. "That reminds me I feel like Niall." I giggled and brought him into the kitchen. 

About twenty minutes later, the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Zayn screeched in his 'Vas' Happenin'' voice. I giggled and sat on the sofa. "Vas' Happenin, Gina?" I got up off the sofa and sprinted to the door. "Hey," I breathed. "Ready for planning?" She asked I nodded and took her and Harry into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to eat or drink? Tea, coffee?" I asked as she sat down. "Coffee, please, I am so tired." She explained. I poured her cup and gave it to her. "Why's that? Anything for you Harry, Dear?" Harry shook his head. "No thanks, Love." "Last night, my ex husband called me and said he wanted to keep the flat." She explained, taking a sip of her coffee. "No, is the answer, he's lucky enough to be staying there." I protested, making myself a cup of coffee. "I guess you're right, but back to the wedding planning. She took out her binders. "So it's a French themed wedding in France?" She asked. Harry nodded. He was more into planning than me. He placed his hand on my thigh and whispered into my ear. "I love you so much." I blushed and kissed him, holding his jaw. "Which colored plates?" She asked, holding up a sample. "The creamy ones," I explained. "Definitely," Harry agreed, rubbing my leg. "Red or white roses?" Gina asked. "Both?" I questioned. "I love it!" 

About after two hours of ideas, we were finished. The wedding is going to be in two months, all we need to do is make a list. Mostly family and friends, but possibly celebrities too? "Can we invite Blaine?" I asked. Harry and I were laying in bed. "Absolutely not," Harry protested. "Just to prove to him I'm not his anymore." I explained. "He beat you." Harry explained. I sighed. "I know...I guess you're right." I confessed. "I'm sorry, Darcy, but I love you too much." He added. "Not as much as I love you." I winked. "Thats impossible, I love you more than anything in the whole wide world." I blushed and kissed his nose. "Good night," I whispered, falling asleep.