Chapter FortyFive-Leaving For Home

A week went by and Harry and I were snuggling on the sofa, watching a film. I sighed and shut my eyes. " Whats wrong?" He asked, holding me closer. "I miss the boys." I mumbled. "Me too." He sighed. "We can leave when ever you want." He told me. "But I don't want to leave." I whined.He chuckled, "Make up your mind." "What do you want to do." "What do you want to do?" He asked."Go home." I replied."Then we're going home." He smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Are you sure you're okay with it?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck as we laid next to each other. He nodded. "We've had good times here...and I've had such a good time." He said. "I can't thank you enough for this trip." I told him. "Anything for you." He said. I kissed him on the cheek.

Later that day, Harry booked us a boat. We video chatted with the boys to tell them we were coming home. They all bounced up and down in excitement. Ella, a close friend of mine from school was also there. I wonder why? "Ready to go?" Harry asked as the boat fled to shore. I looked around the house one more time. "Yeah, I'm ready." I mumbled as I picked up my purse. I didn't want this dream to end, but it had to at some point. Harry grabbed the bags and closed the door behind us. Once he put the bags on the boat and helped me, then himself on, we were off. He held me while the fresh sea water sprayed us. "I love you." Harry whispered, nuzzling his head into my neck. I tilted back and kissed his cheek. "I love you more." I announced. "That is impossible, Mrs.Styles." He protested, pecking my lips. "You doubt my love?" I joked. "Never..."

I scanned the Airport. Four figures were facing the opposite direction we were in. Obviously the boys. "Louis!" I beamed. They all turned around with large grins on their faces. "Darcy, Harry!" They all shouted. I giggled as Louis swooped me off my feet and span me around. "Lou!" I smiled into his shoulder. After we greeted everyone, we were dragged out of the Airport. "What's going on?" Harry and I asked, catching our breath when we got in the car. "We have something to show you two. It took us forever to do and keep a secret." Liam explained as Louis raced down our neighborhood. 

"Hey, we just passed the house." Harry explained, pointing out the car window. "We know, it's just over here." Niall explained as Louis parked in the middle of an unknown house's driveway. It looked lovely. "What do you think?" They asked nervously. It was two stories made of brick with a black roof. It was a little large but not too large and in the shape of a capitalized L. The front lawn was green like Harry's eyes and rose bushes surrounded the lining of the house. There was plenty of space and beautiful plants. "This is lovely! Who lives here?" I asked. The boys hopped out of the car, dragging us to the front door. "You two do." They all said, dropping the keys in Harry's hands. Our mouths dropped. "What? How?" Those were the two words we were able to spit out of our mouths. All they did was chuckle. "Don't worry, we all tipped in. Our thanks to you." Louis explained. I shook my head in disbelief. "Thank you so much." I managed to spit out. Harry and I pulled them all into a long bear hug. 

The boys thought it was best to leave the house tour to Harry and I. I refused, but who they ever listen to me? "They furnished everything in three weeks?" I gasped as Harry opened the door. He wrapped his arm protectively around my waist. "Where to?" I questioned. "The bed," he flirted, trying to steal a kiss. "Harry," I joked. "Um, the kitchen?" I nodded. We toured the whole entire house, which was even more gorgeous on the inside. Once we walked up the stairs again, we opened a white door. Inside, there was a normal square room. "I wonder what this is for?" I asked. We looked around and saw two doors on one side of each wall. When we opened them, there were two bedrooms in them. "Look, theres a note." Harry announced, snatching it off the wall. A new adventure starts in these three rooms. I walked out of one of the wooden floored bedroom and into the other one across the room. There was a cradle in it. The other one was empty and so was the large room. "Harry, these rooms are for kids." I explained. The largest main room was probably a play room and the two others were bedrooms. 

Three days went by and everything was going perfect. The boys released their new album which was obviously a new hit. Eleanor and Danielle have been coming over a lot because of my 'legit' closet. 

My eyes fluttered open as the sun peaked through the windows of our bedroom. Harry was tucked in the covers with his head nuzzled into his pillow. I kissed his head and hopped out of bed. After I walked down to the kitchen and made tea, I began to walk up the hard-wood stairs again with two brown mugs in my hands. I'm still in shock that I have a new gorgeous house just for me and my husband. Knowing that the ones I love are just down the street is also a relief, who would want to live far away? Before my foot landed on the third to last step, a sharp pain injected into my lower abdomen, causing me to fall back and spill the drinks all over my nice stairs. As I clutched my side, I gripped the railing and waited for Harry. "Darcy?" He exclaimed, rushing down the stairs. "I'm all right, I just had a little pain." I winced. Harry crouched down and picked me up, bridal style. I scrunched my nose, trying to hide the pain. What was happening? Maybe I was getting my period. My period! "Harry, what's the date?" I asked as he carried me up the stairs. "June 25, why?" I felt cold all of a sudden. My hands started trembling. "Darcy, is everything okay?" I shook my head. "Harry, my periods late."