Chapter Fourteen-Oh Do You

I held the door open for Harry and he walked in. He didn't even turn around to kiss me. What happened? "Harry?" I asked. He threw his jacket on the hallway bench and climbed up the stairs. I heard the door slam. I sighed and walked into the study so Louis would know I'm home. "Hey, how was the date." He asked, not taking his eyes off the computer screen. "It was good." I sighed. Louis spun to face me in his spinny chair. He was wearing gray sweat pants and a striped shirt with glasses."He didn't do anything funny?" He asked with concern. I rolled my eyes. "No, all he did was kiss my cheek." I explained. Louis bit his lip and nodded. "I'm going to bed." I explained. Louis was going to get into a weird conversation again. He nodded and gave me a hug. "Wait, did you eat?" I asked. He nodded and went back to the computer.

I softly knocked on my door and opened it. Harry was slouching on the bed with his hands in his head. "Harry?" I asked. I walked over to him and sat down. I began to put my hand on his back, but he got up. "Harry, what's wrong?" I whispered in concern. He gave me a cold look. "Don't act like you don't know whats wrong!" He roared. I crossed my legs. "I really don't. Tell me." I explained. He rolled his eyes and stood in front of me. "That git kissed you!" He yelled. My jaw dropped when I realized what he meant. "Yeah, on the cheek, it was nothing." I pleaded. He scowled. "Whatever, Darcy," Harry muttered. I stood there dumbfounded as he walked into the bathroom. When he slammed the door, I walked out of my bedroom and up to the attic. I went up there whenever I needed time to think or was upset. When I opened the small door, I held the hand rail and walked up to the attic.

Inside, it smelled of mothballs and lilacs from outside. The room was shaped like a triangle. It was made of wood and paste. I walked over to my favorite corner which had boxes and boxes of photos surrounded near it. Sitting down, I began to cry. Was Harry that mad at me? I didn't want to go on that date in the first place, and I definitely didn't want Harvey to kiss me. My hot tears finally reached my lips. They tasted of the ocean. I heard a sigh and footsteps walking up the attic. It was Harry. "Go away!" I cried into my knees. "I couldn't do that." He explained, slowly walking over to me. He plopped down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Muffin. I didn't mean to get my anger out on you." Harry explained. I looked the other direction and sniffled. "Please?" He begged, kissing my shoulder. I huffed. "You know I can't stay mad at you?" Harry smiled and pulled me by my small waist and into a warm kiss.

I walked into Louis's bedroom and said goodnight. "You okay?" Louis asked. My eyes were puffy from crying. "Yeah, why?" I asked. Louis pointed to my eyes. "Oh, yeah, I was taking my contacts out and I pinched my eye." I explained. Louis nodded and hugged me goodnight. "Who are you going to sleep with tonight?" Louis asked. "I don't know. But I sort of miss my bed." I explained. "Okay, but tell me if he does any funny business." Louis reminded me. "Lou, you don't need to worry about that anymore. You should trust the boys." I explained. Louis sighed. "Night, Darcy," I grimaced and left the room. 

Harry was laying on my bed looking at a photo album. "Do you like them?" I asked while casually shouldering the bed entrance. Harry jumped and closed the book. "It's okay if you look." I explained. Harry chuckled. "This is my favorite." He explained, holding up a picture of me and Louis at the beach. He was holding a big shovel like a walking stick and I was covered in seaweed, laughing. I smiled. "Thanks, I took that when I was fifteen." I explained. Harry smiled and turned the page. He looked amazed at a picture of a couple kissing under water. "Who are they?" He asked. I sat down next to him. "Thats my cousin, Skyler," I explained, pointing to the girl. "And thats her lover boy, Eddie, they just got engaged." I explained. Harry made an awe face. "Thats adorable, how old are the now." I sighed. "Eighteen, they were madly in love." I explained. Harry bit his lip and nodded. "I know the feeling." He mumbled with a smile. I blushed and looked at the ruffled pillow in my hand. There was another picture. It looked like it was in the fifties. It was a woman and a man kissing in the rain under an umbrella. Harry smiled. "What?" I asked. Harry shook his head. "Nothing, it's just cute." He explained.