Chapter FiftyTwo-Coming Home

I CHANGED ELEANOR TO IVY!

The next day, the babies and I were released from the hospital. Paul and other guards held back photographers and screaming fans as Harry and I placed a blanked over the baby carriers opening so Ivy and Louis wouldn't get scared. We walked over to our car and opened the two back doors. I carefully strapped Louis's carrier into the seat and tugged it tight so he wouldn't fall. "He's all right, babe." Harry smiled as I made sure he was breathing. "It's a mummy thing." I confessed as I checked Ivy. Harry shut the all four doors, causing me to shiver at the new sound. Once he started the car, he turned the radio on low. Our song was playing...

When we got home, it was time to rest the babies. I carefully rested Ivy on my chest and carried her up the stairs with Harry behind, doing the same thing. When we got to their rooms, we laid them in their beds, but soon, Louis began to wail. "Oh Lou, shh," I cooed, taking him out of his crib. His soft skin smelled like baby powder. "Come here," I whispered, sitting down in the rocking chair. Harry took a seat next to us and began to sing a lullaby. Louis made tiny squeals and nuzzled into my chest. "He like it." I whispered. Harry smiled and kissed him on the head. His eyes were getting droopy like Harry's. "I love you with all my heart baby Louis. You're mummy's baby." I cooed, tracing his dimples. 

Later that evening, Harry and I decided to snuggle up in bed and watch a movie. "Do you think their okay?" I asked. He smiled down at me and kissed me softly on the forehead. "They are doing just fine." He assured. I sighed and took a bite of popcorn. "I hope so," Harry just chuckled and pecked my lips. "You're so beautiful." He explained. I blushed and laid my head on his chest. "And you're so handsome." This moment was perfect, I feel like this was the first time Harry's held me. "Harry, I love you." He looked down at me. "I love you too."

The next day, Ivy and Louis were crying like there was no tomorrow. "I don't know whats wrong, they aren't hungry, tired or need a diaper change?" I stressed. Harry bit his lip in thought. "Maybe they want the boys?" He questioned. His and my hair was a mess. I rubbed my eye and nodded. "I'll ring them." I yawned. After carefully walking down the stairs with all my lower pain, I managed to get to the phone. "We need you." I explained. "We'll be there in two." Louis hung up the phone. Literally two minutes passed and the boys barged into the house. "The nannies are here!" Niall beamed. I tiredly laughed. "We think the babies want you." Harry explained, putting his arm around me. They nodded and walked up the stairs. "I call Ivy!" Niall claimed. Zayn snapped his fingers in shame while Liam pouted. "You all get turns." I smiled. 

Niall began to sing a calming Irish lullaby to Ivy who was now sound asleep. "She looks like you when she sleeps." Louis whispered, handing baby Louis to Zayn. "I know, but Louis has your bum." I joked. "So proud," he whispered back. I nudged him and then wrapped a pink blanket around cold Ivy. "You're such a good mummy." Liam explained, bouncing Louis. "Thank you, and be careful with my only son." "What, he likes it," Liam protested. I chuckled and put a baby hat on him. "Why are they so cold?" Zayn asked. "They have little bodies." Harry explained. Zayn smooched Sleeping Ivy's head and tightened the blanket. 

Later that night, mum brought dinner. Today was the first time they could see the children. "So, their twins like us?" Phoebe beamed. I smiled and nodded. "Just like you." They began to squeal. "Would you like any help, mum?" Louis asked as mum was looking for a knife to cut the casserole. "Left drawer." I smiled. Mum just chuckled and grabbed one. "Psh, I knew that." I chuckled and sat at the table. "Get any sleep last night?" Liam asked. I rested my head in my hands and closed my eyes. "Not really." Niall and Zayn began to torture me with a lullaby. "Stop it, you meanies!" I mumbled. They then shook me, causing me to fall on the floor. "My children will poo on you." I scowled. 

Later that night, the boys stayed to help take care of the babies.