Chapter Fifteen-What is it

Harry and I snuck out of the house for a little while. "Where do you want to go?" I asked Harry. He bit his lip and stared out the drivers window. "Oxfords Street?" He asked. "Okay." I turned his radio on. "What is this? I like it." Harry asked. I looked at the butt bar. "Uh, 1901 Phoenix," I explained. "No offense, but this is my favorite band." I explained. Harry chuckled, but kept his eye on the road. "No offense taken!" He announced. We got to the shopping streets and Harry parked his car on the curb. He got out and opened my door. "Thank you." I smiled as I took his hand. "No problem, Sweet Cheeks!" We began walking. It was a foggy day in London, it didn't rain, but it was going to snow tonight. In about two weeks, it's going to be Christmas. The most jolly time of the year! The store buildings were old and antique looking, yet beautiful. People buzzed around us with handful of bags. Mostly mums, "Harry? What would you like for Christmas?" I asked. Harry looked at me and smiled. "A cat!" He announced, holding his hands up in the air. I giggled and pulled myself into him. "What about you?" Harry asked. I sighed. "Nothing big," I explained. He smiled down at me. "Like?" I began to hum. "Since I have to surprise you on your Birthday, you'll surprise me on Christmas." I explained. Harry made a pouty face. "Fine, Love." I smiled and he bent his neck and kissed me. I heard a camera snap. "Lovely, lovely! Harry Styles has a new girlfriend." A small looking man cackled. "Oh shit." Harry whispered. "Excuse me, sir. But can you please not publish that photo?" I asked. The man stroked his shadow and laughed. "Sorry sweet heart but this is front page of People Magazine!" My jaw dropped. "Great!" I muttered under my breath. The man stuck his tongue out at us and ran away. "Louis!" I shouted. Harry and I groaned. "He reads that magazine everyday!" I explained. 

Harry and I got in the car and immediately started driving to the magazine editing company. The building was made of complete tinted glass. It looked to be twelve stories. Harry squeezed my hand and we walked inside the building. There was a front desk. A small middle-aged woman who had a blonde bun on the side of her head was busy typing on her computer. She held her index finger at us, meaning to wait. "Hello, this is People Magazine, how may I help you?" She talked into the telephone. She began nodding and scribbling something on a yellow piece of paper. "Mr. Rogers will call you tomorrow morning." She hung up the phone. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked, looking at us. "Erm, I'm Harry Styles and I've sorta need to talk to your editor?" He explained, scratching the back of his head. "Of course, Mr. Styles. Please take the lift onto the ninth floor and ask Susan, his secretary for a waffle." She explained. Harry raised his eyebrow and nodded.

We walked over to the silver lift and pressed the number nine button. Once we got in the lift, annoying music began to play. "This is my favorite song, right here." I sarcastically joked. Harry laughed. "Best hit in the UK." I smiled and the door opened. We got out and people were running around the level, demanding and shouting. Mobil and telephones were ringing. "This is peaceful." Harry joked. We walked up to a wooden desk that said 'Susan McNamara' on it. A woman with flat brown hair was frowning at her coffee cup. "Hello, I'd like a waffle." Harry explained. The woman frowned at us and hit a button on her desk. "We have two young people waiting for you, Mr. Rogers." She blankly explained. A man in a suit and tie walked out of his office. He had a round stomach and was balding. "Ah, come in." He announced in his british accent. Harry and I smiled and walked into his huge office. The man walked over to a small bar. "Anything to drink?" He asked us. We both shook our head. "All righty then," he smiled, taking a small glass of Scotch. The man pointed to two leather chairs in front of his big wooden desk. Harry and I took our seats. 

"What will I be doing for you today?" The man asked, taking a seat. "We were wondering if you already got the picture of us kissing?" Harry asked. Rogers crossed a leg and closed his hands together. "You're Harry Styles, aren't you?" He asked. Harry grimaced and nodded. "Yes, we did get the picture, and no we can't delete it. In order to keep People Magazine running, we need at least five pictures a day. You and-whats your name?" He asked pointing to me. "Darcy Tomlinson," I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "You and Miss Tomlinson have been the only picture we've got today." He explained. Harry sighed. "But is there anything we can do to take that picture out?" He asked. "I'm afraid not." Rogers explained. I sighed. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a lunch date with Russell Brand." He said. Harry and I got up out of our chair and left. "Thank you for your time." I explained, looking over my shoulder. The man smiled and closed the door. We walked over to the lift. "What are we going to do?" I asked Harry. He took my hand. "I'll think of something. But right now, we need to enjoy our time." I bit my lip and nodded. Maybe he was right? If Louis would separate us, then we would need to be with each other for as long as possible. Harry and I left the building and got in the car. "Want some lunch?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Please." Harry started the car. "Where to?" He explained. "Um, Nandos?" I asked. Harry smiled and nodded. "Niall's going to be so jealous. 

We got home. The boys were playing My Little Pony on the Xbox? "Damn you Liam! You made me loose a sprinkle!" Zayn yelled in his 'Vas Happein' voice. "Well, I'm sorry that you didn't leap over the rainbow!" He argued back. "I want to play!" Harry shouted running over. He snatched the game wand out of Niall's hand. He began crying and ran over to me. "Mummy! Harry took my game!" He cried into my shoulder. "That mean old Harry! Can he play for fifteen minutes?" I asked. Niall sniffed. "I guess so." I smiled and held up a bag of Nandos. "For me!" He cheered. I nodded and he ran into the kitchen. "So where were you and Harry?" Louis asked, not taking his eyes off the t.v. "Christmas shopping," I lied. Louis nodded. "Thats it?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.