Chapter Eleven-Guess What, Darcy

Once Harry and I finished our dinner, Francis brought over a large bowl of french chocolate ice cream. "Wow, Harry. Are you sure we can finish this?" I gasped. Harry grinned. "Of course Love, and if we need any help I'll just phone Niall!" He joked. I giggled and grabbed a long spoon. This ice cream was huge! I took a spoonful of ice cream in slipped it into Harry's mouth. He laughed and wiped his face. "All right then, my turn." He announced. I giggled and opened my mouth. "Ah, brain freeze." I said with a twisted expression. Harry tilted his head back and laughed. "Here, Love, you've got something on your face." Harry explained. I looked at the ground and tried to find it. "Here, let me get it." He said. I nodded and faced him. His warm lips met mine. Sparks flew and this wasn't the first time I've felt that with him. I smiled as he pulled away. "Got it." He whispered. The bill came and Harry paid. "Now, let's bring you back to work." Harry grumbled. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Thank you, Harry. I had a wonderful time." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and squeezed my hand. "I had fun too." He explained, looking passionately into my eyes. 

We got back to the book store, and Harry held the door open for me. "Thank you." I smiled. He winked. "No problem, sweet cheeks!" Gina was sitting at the desk, reading the back of a book. "How was it?" She asked us. I smiled. "Amazing!" I said, spinning around. Harry and Gina laughed. "Well, I'm glad you two love birds had fun." She explained. I smiled and looked over at Harry. He was signing three girls phones. "Call me?" One of them asked. He pushed the number away. "Sorry, but I'm happy with my girlfriend." He explained. The girls frowned and scowled at me. I looked down at the ground in embarrassment. "Hey, don't hate on my love." Harry confronted. The girls rolled their eyes and left the shop. My jaw dropped. "Harry, you didn't have to punish them." I explained, putting my hand on his abdomens. He groaned in pleasure under his breath. "Well, I needed to. No one disses my girlfriend." I smiled and kissed his jaw. "I better get going, Love." Harry explained. I huffed and nodded. "Okay, I'll miss you." I explained. Harry held to door and stood there. "My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again." He whispered. A rush of warmth spread across my face. He smiled and closed the door. 

"Wow, he is lovely!" Gina sang. I smiled and sat on the desk. "I know right. Guess what he said." I explained. She ran over and sat next to me. "Tell me!" I grinned. "He told me he loves me." I whispered. A large smile spread across her face. "Aw, young love. Never let that sweet boy go." She explained, hugging me. About an hour later I left the shop. The sun was going down when I walked to my car. I tugged at my coat and jumped in the car. It was starting to get cold. After I started the engine I drove home. The house lit up with lights. Niall was looking out the window when he saw me and shouted over his shoulder. The front door opened and all the boys ran out with my panties on their heads. "I'm Victoria and I've got a secret!" Niall shouted while flying like a plane. He had on my favorite hot pink cheeky's! "Guys! Those are personal." I whined as I snatched them off his head. I began chasing Liam who was wearing my laced white undies. I put him in a head lock and pulled them off. I of course caught up to Zayn who was wearing a neon green pair. He laughed in an evil tone as I caught him. "Mine." I playfully hissed. Louis was next. He ran through the whole yard shouting. "Size six! Get her some, she'd love it!" He shouted. I tackled his back and tickled his arms as I pulled the underwear off. "I win!" I leaped in victory. "Wait a second, Darcy. There's one more." Zayn panted. I groaned. Harry began laughing like a banshee. He was wearing my favorite pair of panties. They were my black lacy pair. I groaned and began chasing him around the front yard. The four other pairs of underwear swayed in my hands as I began to sprint. "Come back here Susan Boyles!" I playfully shouted. We got to the deserted backyard and I tackled him on the ground. He smiled and surrendered. "Gotcha!" I giggled. He winked. "You sure did catch my heart." He panted for air. I sat on his hips and kissed his lips. He groaned in pleasure and kissed back. "Lets go." I teased as I got up. He sat up and held out his hands. "Help me, Love?" I smiled and sighed under my breath. "As you wish." We got up and walked back to the front. The boys were laughing so hard when we walked back. "What?" I asked. They looked at me and laughed again. "When-you-tackled Zayn- he farted!" Liam roared in laughter. I scrunched up my nose. "Lovely!" I laughed. 

We walked into the house and sat on the couch. "I'm hungry." Niall whined. I sighed. "Order some Nandos?" I considered. He jumped up off the couch and grabbed his phone out of the back pocket. "Don't worry, they're on speed dial." Niall promised. I laughed and nodded. "So how was work?" Louis asked. I smiled and glanced over at Harry. "Wonderful, just simply wonderful!" Louis smiled. "Did you miss Gina that much?" He asked. I grinned and nodded. Louis stood up in excitement. "I almost forgot to tell you!" I smiled. "What is it, Louis?"