Chapter TwentyFour-Welcome To America

Today was the day we were going to America. I had to drop Elouise off at Gina's house. As I pulled into her flat, she was already outside waiting with a grin on her face. I parked my car and took Elouise and her crate out. "Hiya, Sweetie!" She greeted me. I smiled and walked over to her. "Hey, Gine's!" I said, hugging her. "Is this Elouise?" She asked, taking her out of my hands. "Yes, isn't she cute?" I asked as she began petting the kitten. "She's precious." Gina said, kissing Elouise. "So we're leaving in about five hours." I said, putting my hands in my pockets. "Oh, thats right, lets bring this stuff inside!" Gina suggested. I smiled and grabbed all of Elouise's necessities. When we got up to her room, she opened the door for me. "Thank you, kindly." I said, setting the bag and crate down on her sofa. "So how long are you going to be gone?" She asked. I sighed. "Well, maybe a few weeks?" I guessed. "Come here." She whispered, hugging me tightly. "Oh, I'm going to miss you." She stated. I smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you for everything." I said, letting go. "Here, say good bye to Elouise." I took the cat and cuddled her in my arms. "Don't you dare forget me and I love you." I said, kissing the cat. She purred and rubbed against me. "You'll see mummy soon." I explained. 

When I got home, the boys were sitting on the couch, done packing. "Ready to go?" I asked as I sat down. "Yeah, how about you?" Louis asked. He seemed a little gloomy. I sighed. "I guess so. I just have to grab my luggage." I explained. "Let me get it." Harry suggested, getting up from the sofa. I smiled and sat back down. "So, how long are we gone? I'm not really sure." I explained. "At least three weeks probably?" Louis stated. I sighed. "Thank god, I thought it was going to be like a year." I said in relief. Harry came down the stairs struggling with my suit case. "Here, let me help." I implied. "No, no I've got it." Harry said, panting. I smiled and got up and helped. "Thanks." He mumbled. I put my hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Okay, enough mussy mussy, lets get to the airport." Louis said, getting up off the sofa. "I'll take it to the car, Love." Harry whispered into my ear. I smiled and nodded. Harry put the luggage on it's wheels and walked out the door to the car. "Need any help, Niall?" I asked. He shook his head. I looked around the house for a moment and closed the door. After walking to the car, Harry opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you, Sweetie." I said, getting into the car. 

When we got to the airport, paparazzi and fans blocked our car. "I'll call the security." Niall groaned. He pressed three and moments later, big tall men pushed the crowed away from Louis's car. Harry got out of the car and opened my door. "Thanks," I mumbled, taking his hand. He squeezed it gently and got my luggage out. All six of us began to walk to the main entrance of the airport. "Thanks!" I shouted to the big men over the flashing and screaming. They nodded. "You're too cute." Harry said, walking me through the automatic doors. i blushed. "As the same goes to you." When all six of us got to the front desk, we put our luggages on the scale. "Passports, please." The woman plainly asked. We all took our passes out and handed them to her. She scanned them and gave them back. "Enjoy your flight to America." She said with a fake smiled. We nodded as our suitcases disappeared into the mouth of the recliner. Harry took my hand and walked us over to the security booth. A tall man with a buzz cut stood in front of us. "Please take off your shoes, belts, anything metal." I looked at him dumbfounded then snapped out of it. Never in my life have I seen a man so tall. I quickly took off my boots and necklace. "Put them in this box with your purse." He said, handing my a container. I nodded and took it. After placing it on the slide, they scanned it. I walked through a body scanner and put on my shoes and necklace after. "That was intimidating." I confessed to Harry, taking his hand. He chuckled and pointed to a terminal. "We're right here, love." I smiled and walked up to a desk.

"Ticket please?" A man asked Zayn. He handed the man his ticket and walked through a tube. "Ticket please?" He asked me. I looked confused but then handed him the ticket. I've never been on an airplane before, so this is making me pretty nervous. He nodded and let me through. Once everyone was through, a woman led us to the first class section. "Enjoy your ride." She said to us, closing the door to our room. "There are rooms on planes?" I asked surprise. "I thought the same thing the first time I rode first class." Liam said, taking a seat next to the window. I took a seat and looked out the window. "We will be leaving London in five minutes." A voice said out of the speakers. Harry took a seat next to me. The plane began to vibrate and move. I began to shake. "You're trembling." Harry said, pulling me closer. I was speechless when the plane went faster and faster. "Your safe, no need to worry. I'm here." Harry cooed. I nuzzled closer to him. "Thats it, you're okay." He whisper to me when the airplane flew into the air. "I'm sorry." I whisper into his chest. "Hey, don't apologize for being scared." Harry explained, brushing his hand through my wavy curls. I smiled knowing I was safe.

It was around night fall and Harry and I watched about two movies. I yawned and rested my head on his shoulder. "Good night, Harry," I mumbled. He chuckled and smiled. "Good night, Darcy," He said back, pulling a dark blue blanket over me. I smiled and nuzzled closer to him and closed my eyes. Louis cleared his throat and flipped a page of his magazine. He was facing us so he could see Harry kiss the top of my head. About three hours later, I was awoken by Harry who was softly kissing my forehead to wake me up. "I'm up." I inhaled. "We'll be there in two minutes." He said, smiling. I smiled back and slowly got up. "The landing is a little scary." Harry warned me. My eyes widened and I held on tighter to him. "It's going to go by like a flash. I promise." He said, kissing my lips. I sighed and nodded. Moments later, the plane started to hop. "Thats the landing," Harry reminded me. I nodded and looked out the window. When we got there, we had to walk the runway. Harry helped me walk down the long plane steps. When we got to the ground, Niall began singing 'Party In the USA'. "So I put my hands up." He sang. I covered my mouth and laughed. "Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah!" I sang. We began to purposely walk in slow motion, when we got to the L.A.X Airport, guards were holding more fans and paparazzi away from the luggage claim. Niall smiled at them and began to sing 'Paparazzi' to them, causing them to chuckle. "C'mon, Niall or we're going to miss our ride." Liam explained, pulling him away. All of our suit cases arrived at once. "I've got it, Love." Harry said, again. "Thank you, kindly." I smiled. Harry grinned at me for a second or two then got both of our suit cases and began pulling them away with me and the boys. "So where are we meeting the driver?" Zayn asked, getting out of the lift. Louis pointed over at the front door. "Over there," He stated.

We finally got to the hotel. Our driver pull up to a massive building that had to be at least forty feet high. Our mouths dropped when we saw it. The hotel was made of complete glass. The driver opened our door. "We'll get someone to get your bags." He explained in his American accent. Zayn nodded and we all got out of the vehicle and walked into the hotel. Inside it was made of marble, like a castle. We walked up to the front desk. "Welcome to Hôtel de minuit." A tall woman said. Liam smiled and handed her his I.D. "Room 2018." She whispered to us, handing each of us a key and map. "Where is the lift?" Niall asked. She gave us a confused look. "I apologize, but what is a lift?" She asked. "The thing that goes up." He tried to explained. "Oh, you mean elevator?" Niall nodded. "On your left." She said, pointing to the hallway. We walked down the hallway and saw the gold lift. Louis pressed the up button. "Fancy." I said. There was a ding and the doors slid open. All of us walked in and were about to close the door when a young man and woman shouted for us to wait. Louis grimaced and held the door. "Thank you." The man said. "What level?" Louis asked. "Forty," he responded. The girl pulled him closer and began kissing his neck. His hands traveled down her bum causing her to gasp. I scratched the side of my nose uncomfortably. Zayn started to snicker as she tugged on the man's shirt. "Awkward," Louis whispered over to Harry. He just nodded and looked away. When we finally got to our level, the girl dragged the man off. "Have fun and be safe!" I shouted. The lady laughed and pulled the man into a room. Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand. "What room again?" I asked. "2018." Liam reassured. I nodded and dragged them down the hall. We got to our room and I slid the key through the slit.

Inside the suite, there was a large living room with an expensive looking kitchen. "Don't forget to write the management a thank you card." I gasped. The boys chuckled and ran into the kitchen. "Don't touch the food, Niall!" Liam shouted. "It's fine." Louis explained. Liam huffed and walked into the living room. "This is nice." Harry said, walking into the living room. "How many rooms?" He shouted over to Liam who was eating a chocolate bar. "Four!" He shouted back. Harry nodded. "I call sharing a room with Darcy. I mean if thats okay with you?" He shouted then asked me. I bit my lip. "I would never miss an opportunity to sleep next to Harry Styles." I responded. Harry pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. "Welcome to America." He whispered. I smiled and yawned. "And welcome to the different time schedules." I added. "Go to bed, we'll wake you up for dinner." Harry suggested. I nodded. "I'll join you." He added. I smiled and led him up the huge stairs. We opened the first bedroom door. Inside it was huge. The walls were a light tan and a French theme to it. "This is lovely." I said, laying on the bed. Harry sighed and laid next to me. I snuggled close and closed my eyes.