Chapter Seven-Explain

I smiled at the ground. "Yes, Harry I will be your girlfriend." He pulled me into a long kiss. "Darcy, I've fancied you ever since I met you." I blushed. "You're not like any other girl. You treat me like I'm not the Harry Styles from One Direction and I love how you took care of me when I was sick." He whispered into my hair. I rested my head on his upper chest. "How did you find me?" I asked. Harry sighed, "I went to go to the grocery store next to the restaurant where you and Blaine were at, and when I heard you screaming I knew it was you, so I ran down the alley." Harry said, rubbing his thumb on my shoulder. I smiled, "But you didn't know how to fight." I explained. Harry looked me passionately in the eyes, "I didn't care, really. You were getting hurt and that broke my heart. I was mad and I had an adrenaline rush. I will never let anyone hurt you." Harry said, kissing my forehead. I smiled. "We should get going." I explained. Harry nodded and we both carefully got up. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same with him. "Maybe we should change outfits?" I asked. "Probably, but I haven't any money with my right now." Harry said in embarrassment. "No worries Dear I have some with me." I explained. Harry smiled. We over to the mall stood on the side walk. "Where should we go?" I asked. Harry was gazing at me. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." I giggled, "Oh stop it, Harry." I said hugging him. "I mean it." He announced. He stood on the eagle statue. "I AM IN LOVE WITH DARCY TOMLINSON!" He shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth. I laughed and walked over to him. "Harry all right, all right! People are staring." I laughed, tugging at his jeans. He laughed in his sweet tone and jumped off the copper statue. 

We walked into Abercrombie and Fitch, that was the nearest store to the exit. Harry and I began looking in the girls section first. "What do you think about this?" I asked, holding up a striped navy blue dress. Harry smiled, "Perfect, just like you." He whispered into my cheek. I smiled and ruffled his hair. Harry ran over to a white dress, "Does this make my butt look big?" He asked, turning his butt in my direction. "No and I don't want to see your junk hanging out!" I joked, pinching his butt. Harry made a kitty meow and walked over to the mens section. He grabbed a small checkered green button up shirt and dark blue jeans. "Handsome, just like you." I copied Harry. He winked and we changed in the dressing room. Harry waited while sitting on a leather couch. I walked out and he smiled, "As I said, you look perfect." I smiled and gave him a soft hug since we were both sore. 

After paying for the clothes, we left. Harry held me close to himself while we were walking, as if someone were to take me away. "Hey Harry?" I asked. "Hum." I bit my lip for a second, "Do you think we should keep this relationship a secret?" I heard Harry sigh. "It seems like an awful idea, but if Louie finds out, then he would kick me where the sun don't shine." He explained. I giggled when he said the sun don't shine. "So this is a secret until its time." I announced. Harry sighed and kissed the top of my head. "You hair smells like Apple and coconut." He whispered. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. When we got home we separated. Harry opened the door and I walked in. "Where were you two!" Louis shouted, hugging me. "Louis sit down." I explained, dragging him to the living room while being followed by Harry. The boys were eating bowels of ice cream. "And whats with your faces?" Louis asked in concern. "Louis, when Blaine and I left the date, he started to beat me. But before he was going to rape me, Harry surprisingly found us and beat Blaine up." I explained starting to tear up. "WHAT!" All the boys yelled while setting their ice cream down. They all started protesting at once. "Shut up!" Louis shouted, standing up. "So you mean to tell me that you were beat up!" I began to cry and nodded my head. I heard Harry try to hug me but stopped in time. Louis ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. "We're going to shove Nandos down his throat!" Niall yelled. I grimaced. "Don't forget about s-s-spoons." Liam added while shivering in disgust. I smiled. The boys were so loving yet violent. "Quiet down!" Louis shouted, holding his hand over the speaker. "Hi, I'd like to report a beating." Louis announced into the phone. My eyes went wide, was he calling a Constable? Louis began nodding his head. "Yeah, I'll put my sister on." He agreed. My brother gave me the phone. "Hello? Yes, it was um, the alley behind King Yomay. Thank you." I hung the phone up and looked at Louis. "Hey, but look on the bright side, your single." Louis announced. "Plus your safe now, that's all that matters." I heard Harry clear his throat and sat down.