Chapter FortyOne-After Party

We arrived at a large country club. From the view outside, there was a wall of bushes and a clear green lawn. The limo parked on the white gravel. We were about twenty minutes ahead of everyone else. "Ready to go have fun, Mrs.Styles?" Harry cheered, I blushed and got out of the car with him. "I don't think I'll ever get use to that." I whispered in his ear. Harry smiled at the ground and then had the courage to look back at me. "You look stunning, as always." He confessed, kissing my cheek for the camera. I smiled and pulled myself into his arms by the rims of his suit. "Not as gorgeous as you, Mr.Styles." He chuckled and kicked a gravel stone. I knew he was extremely excited, he just wanted to play it cool. "We're ready for you, Mr. and Mrs. Styles." A tall French man announced. Harry nodded and taking my hand and leading me to into the large building.

When we walked inside, the flooring was complete creamy marble. A massive chandelier was dangling in the middle of the room. We walked up the large creamy steps and the man opened up a large white door. Inside the even larger room, there were about sixty circular white tables with chairs and decorations around each and every one of them. The center of the room had a wooden floor, probably for dancing. Clear white drapes covered the ceiling with white lights moving around the room. The walls were white and tan bricks with stained glass, matching our decorations perfectly. Light shined through them, causing the wine glasses and chandelier to shimmer. A DJ was at the very end on a small stage. The red and white rose petals were scattered around the ground like at the wedding. Everything was perfect. "This is breath taking." I wowed. Harry chuckled. "Not as breath taking as what I'm looking at right now." He explained. I turn my head in his direction, he was gazing at me. "Oh, stop it." I playfully smack this chest. 

Everyone arrived just on time. The room filled with chatter and cameras snapping. Harry and I stood by the front entrance, greeting and thanking people. Once everyone arrived, it was now time to make toasts. First was Harry, he walked up onto the stage with his golden champagne and microphone. Everyone clamped and cheered. "Good evening everyone," he began. "I really don't know how to thank you all for your generous gifts and blessings. It is a true honor to be here today with my lovely wife, Darcy." He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I really don't know how to explain you, Darcy. You're one of a kind." He confessed, looking straight at me in the eyes. I looked down at my lap and blushed. "The day I first met you was the day I fell in love with you. I couldn’t resist your sweet personality and positive attitude, but just for a fact. You are the most stubborn woman I have ever met. I love how you wake me up at six in the morning, just to say hi. I will  never ever forget the alley. The day I saved my world from pure evil." The guest awed. Harry began to walk around the stage. "A thousand years would never be enough for me to cherish you, but let's start now." He announced. 

Next, was Louis's speech. He walked up on the stage and took the microphone from Harry. "Harcy," he began. The room filled with laughter. Harry took my hand and squeezed it. "Thats our name." He whispered. "I am finally for to say this, but you two are meant for each other. Every time you look at each other, you blush and get all nervous. It's always cute...Well, sometimes. All I'm saying is that I hope and know that you will have a wonderful everlasting life together. I know this because I know how to use carrots the way no one else does." I laughed and took a sip of my  champagne. Once we all made our speeches and ate, it was cake time.

I noticed Niall gazing at the cake during everything, the speeches, dinner, even when he arrived. "Hon, Niall's dying to have some cake." I whispered into Harry's ear. He turned to look at Niall and the cake. "Come on, his mouth is watering." I beg. Harry chuckled. "For you, we'll cut the cake." He whispered back. I nodded and walked over to the side microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're now ready to cut the cake." I announced. Chairs screeched and everyone ran over to the dessert table. Once I got past about twenty people later, Harry handed me the knife. "Cameras ready." I joked. Harry got behind me and held the knife also. I'd hate to cut this cake, it was so beautiful. On the top, there was two exact models of Harry and I holding hands. It was ten stories high, enough for half of the party. There was another cake that looked just like this one. Part of the cake was beautifully decorated with white fondant and well detailed swirls. The other half looked purposely melted chocolate design. Chocolate strawberries were on the brown part and vanilla strawberries on the white side. 

Harry and I crossed arms and took bites of our cake. "I feel like this is a crime, eating something so beautiful." I confessed. Maybe I should do something devious yet unforgettable? I looked at my plate and swiped my finger through the icing and smeared it across his face. "Why you!" He joked, smearing some on my mouth. Everyone began to laugh and clap. Even Kim Kardashian. "Revenge is sweet." I added, licking the icing off my fingers. "Not as sweet as you," Harry winked. I blushed and pulled myself into a hug.