Chapter FiftyFive-Found

Excitement and nervousness ran through me. "We've found your kids." He announced. I smiled and clasped my mouth. "Thank you." I cried. "Meet us at the station and we'll bring you there." He explained. I hung up the phone and jumped up off the sofa. "They've been found!" I beamed. Everyone began to shout in celebration and ran to the door. We hopped in Harry's Range Rover and drove off.

When we got there, we were all put into a large S.Q.U.A.T car. "Where were they?" I asked as a woman drove off. We began to drive into the cold and wet forest part of London. "Harry, I don't like this." I whimpered. He put his arm around me and looked out the window. Ahead, there were cars parked in front of a small pond with an old bridge across it. We ran out of the car and over to the crowd of police men. One was putting hand cuffs on the teenage kidnappers. They were all sobbing, begging the cops to let them go. Instead, they walked them over to us. "Help us!" One of them cried. I shook my head and walked over to the rescue group. "Don't worry, ma'am, we're going to go get them." One of them announced, climbing into the water with the others. The lads and Harry ran over to me and watched as the men swam into the bridge.

We heard faint cries echo from the bridge. They found them. Tears welled in my eyes and I clutched onto Harry's sweater, who was now smiling and crying. "We found them!" A man hollered. When all five men struggled through the water, one was holding a white trash bag. "Harry...They're in there." I gasped, letting go of his shirt and running to the water. The man carefully handed me the bag and I ran to the ground and unwrapped it as every single person came running over. Ivy and Louis were wet and dirty, shaking and holding onto each other. Their eyes light with hope when they saw me. "Mama," Ivy mumbled, stretching her hands out at me. I smiled and grabbed them both. "They're alive!" A nurse shouted, taking them from my arms and began to aid them with her coworkers. 

After the babies were cared for and we signed papers, it was time to go home. The boys, Harry and I got into the car and drove off. It was a silent ride. I held both babies in my arms and began to adore them. Danielle began to cry into Liam's shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked, swiping a curl out of Louis's face. "It's just so sad that someone would take such precious things from you." She wailed. I smiled and gave her a small hug. "C-can I hold Louis?" She whimpered. I nodded and carefully handed him to her. Both her and Liam began to adore him. 

We got home and gave them both bathes. I set Ivy into the shallow water as Harry did to Louis. "How are they still dirty?" I asked, rubbing soap into Ivy's little patch of hair. She giggled and drooled as I washed it away. "Mummy's tickling you, isn't she?" I laughed. Harry chuckled and blew a bubble at Louis. Once we took them out of their warm bath, we wrapped them in their warm, freshly washed baby towels. 

After they were put in their diapers, Harry sang them a lullaby in the rocking chair next to me, facing the open fireplace. It was soothing, something from his birthplace probably. I began to pat Louis's back to sooth him, he then fell asleep. "I think they're asleep." I whispered, walking him over to the cribs. Harry and I placed them in their favorite positions and closed the door. 

The next morning, Harry and I were in the kitchen eating breakfast and watching the news when our case popped up on the screen. I set my spoon in my cereal bowl and turned up the volume. "Breaking news, five teenage girl were part of a kidnapping last Sunday. Little Louis and Ivy Styles were abducted at a cafe eight miles from where they were found. Their parents, Harold Edward Styles and Darcy Tomlinson Styles were unable to catch them. Fortunately, our well armed troops found them under a bridge in the darks of London." A news reported explained, a commercial appeared right after her announcement. Harry and I looked at each other. "Do you think they were arrested?" I asked. He took a bite of his eggs and nodded. "Of course, kidnapping is a crime." I sighed and looked at the blank screen.