Chapter FiftyFour-Missing

Fear ran through my whole body and so did anger. That group of girls snatched the babies out of mine and Harry's arms and ran out of the cafe. Harry and I ran after them. "GIve them back!" I shouted as they jumped into a car and drove off. "C'mon!" Harry shouted, pulling me into the car. He began to drive in a way I have never seen. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. "Where'd they go?" He bellowed, turning. I looked around the street and I still couldn't find them. About an hour of trying to chase them, we decided to go to the coppers. 

"Names." A man blankly asked. I exhaled shakily. "Ivy and Louis Styles." Harry put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulder. "When did they get kidnapped?" He asked. "About an hour ago," Harry mumbled. "We'll send a search squad out right now." The man said cooly. I nodded and lipped thank you. "Do you want to go home?" Harry asked, hugging me. I shook my head. "No, we have to stay here." I explained. Harry sighed and rubbed my back. "We'll stay here, I'll call the boys." He explained. I nodded and took a seat on the wooden bench. About ten minutes later, the lads came running in. "Are you okay?" Louis gasped. The boys took a seat next to us. "I just want my babies back." I whispered, crying into Louis's shoulder. The boys looked pretty bummed too. "Mr and Mrs Styles, we'd like to ask you some questions." A woman asked, trying to use a kind voice. I nodded and followed her to a desk, holding Harry's hand.

About three hours later, we were sent home. Harry and I were sitting close to the telephone, looking at thousands of pictures on Ivy and Louis. "Do you think they're okay?" I whimpered, moving even closer to Harry. He put his arm around me and sniffed. "I hope so." He looked away and wiped his cheek. "Here," I murmured, dabbing his face with a tissue. He exhaled and held me tight. "Harry, we'll find them, I know we will."

The next morning, we were sent to a court to have an interview. Harry parked the car and opened my door for me. Photographers were shouting and taking pictures while some fans were sniffling and grabbing our hands.  When we entered a small room, a woman walked in with a notepad. "Good morning, Mr and Mrs Styles," she beamed, taking a seat across from us. "I am Sally Ridge and I'll be asking you two a few questions." Sally slipped her glasses on and wrote something down extremely quick. "When was the last time you saw your children?" She asked. "Erm...Yesterday around two." Harry explained, squeezing my hand under the table. "What were they wearing?" She asked. "Ivy was wearing a pink sun dress with white slippers and Louis was wearing a short sleeved sweater vest with tan dress pants." I explained. "Do you have your recent photo of them two?" She asked. I nodded and slipped a photo of them eating oatmeal from last week out of my purse. They looked so innocent, it made me so irate that someone would want to harm them. Sally examined the photo and slid it into her brief case. 

After the interview, we were sent down to the television room to help create an ad for their disappearance. We handed editors a handful of photos and information of Louis and Ivy." The man awed at them and soon realized we were watching. "Sorry, they're just so cute." He confessed. I began to cry and hug Harry who just stared at the now sympathetic man. "Will it be all right if we broadcast this world-wide?" The man asked. I wiped my eyes and nodded. 

We were finally allowed to go home. Instead, we went to the lads house. We knocked on the door and Zayn answered. "Hey guys, any luck?" He smiled, walking us inside. I wrapped my arms around myself and shook my head. "No," I whispered. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. I ran over and opened it. Outside, Eleanor and Danielle were holding Nutella and a movie. "We went to your house but you weren't home." They explained. A crack of thunder rose in the air and down came the rain. I pulled them inside and hugged them. "I am so sorry." They murmured. I bit my lip and nodded. The boys came running down the stairs and hugged Harry and I. "You brought Nutella." Niall gasped, taking it out of Danielle's hands.

We all sat down on the sofa and began to watch The Notebook, cry and eat Nutella. Thunder cracked again and I jumped into Harry's arms. "I've got you, babe." He whispered into my hair. I grinned and held him close. My phone began to buzz in my side pocket. "Rawr, Darcy," Harry winked. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out. "It's this." I smiled, answering it. "Darcy Styles?" A man asked. "Yes, this is her." I heard paper being shuffled at the end of the line. "We are here to inform you that...."