Chapter ThirtyOne-Marry Me Darcy Jane Tomlinson

Three days have gone by and Eleanor was in my bedroom, getting ready for the concert. Danielle was late at a photo shoot, sadly. "Can you help me with this?" I asked, holding up the necklace Harry gave me two years ago. "No problem," Eleanor smiled, clipping on the necklace. I smiled and put on the earrings he also gave me. They were also like the diamond on the necklace. One big cluster of diamonds. Once I slipped on the bracelet Harry gave me on Valentine's Day, I began to work on my hair. Eleanor and I were in my bathroom. She was doing her makeup. "Do they look even?" She asked, pointing to her false eyelashes. "Yeah, they look fine." I explained. Putting my long hair into a purposely messy bun, I pulled out little strands of wavy hair and stuck a diamond rose pin on the side of my head. Eleanor and I switched stations. "Do you think I should go for a more natural look or elegant look?" I asked. "Elegant," she suggested. I smiled and pulled out a pink tablet that matched my dress. Once I put on my light pink eye shadow that looked perfect with my light tan, I put on my strawberry lip gloss. "Lets close our eyes and on the count of three." Eleanor explained. I nodded and shut my eyes. "One...Two...Three..." We both opened out eyes. "Oh my god, Darcy, you look gorgeous!" Eleanor squealed. "As the same goes to you, you look like a goddess!" I explained. "Thank you so much!" We walked out of my room and down the stairs. The boys were waiting in the kitchen, Niall eating of course. "Dude, look." Zayn whispered in Harry's ear. Harry cocked his head in our direction. His jaw immediately dropped. Butterflies were bursting in my stomach. "Darcy, you look magnificent." Harry said in wonderstruck. I smiled. "Thank you, you're no so bad yourself." I smiled. 

We arrived at the concert arena. "So, we're going to have a limo pick you up after the show." A tall man announced to us. We were backstage in the boys dressing rooms. I could hear the crowd screaming. How could the boys not be nervous? Well, except Harry, he was for some odd reason, extremely nervous tonight. "You okay?" I whispered into his ear, rubbing his back. He was now wearing his usual costume for the show. Later he was going to wear a tux. "Yeah, just nervous," he responded. I looked up into his twinkling eyes and kissed him. "You'll do fine." I explained. After we did our little good luck jig, the boys, Eleanor, me, and now finally Danielle were brought backstage. The boys ran on stage. A woman brought us chairs. "No worries, I can help you with that." I explained, unfolding a foldable chair. She smiled and walked away. A tall man walked over to us and handed us water bottles. 

About an hour into the concert, Harry ran backstage and grabbed my hand "Come on out." Harry explained. I shook my head. "No, I can't." I explained. The crowed began to chant Harry and I's name. "Fine." I smiled. When we got out, Harry stood me in the middle of the stage. Fans were screaming and chanting when I showed up. Some were booing but most of them liked me. "This one for you, Darcy!" The boys shouted. I blushed and they walked up to me and began to sing 'Everything About You'. "It's everything about you." They finished. Harry began to wave his arms to silence the crowed. "Can you guys keep it quiet for a moment?" Harry asked. The screaming simmered down. "Okay," Harry said. He took a big gush of wind. "Darcy," he said, taking my hand. His own were trembling. "Are you okay?" I whispered. "Darcy, whenever I look at you, I feel like it's it the very first time. I get jealous of your necklace because it gets to go everywhere with you. And when you smile, my heart skips a beat. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of changing your last name to Styles?" Harry explained. I clasped my hand around my mouth.

Everything flashed through my head. When I was little and I dressed up as a bride and had Louis be my 'groom'. All of my teddy bears were the guests. I never thought about who I was going to marry. I never knew what love felt like until I met Harry. I know I wanted to be some mystery man's forever and it turned out to be Harry. With billions of people it the world that could marry Harry, I never thought it would be me. 

"Harry..."