Chapter TwentyThree-The News

It's been three weeks since Christmas and Elouise has made a huge impact on us. The boys and I were in the car on our way to lunch when Louis got a phone call. "One second, guys." Louis stated, pulling over to the curb. He took out his mobile phone and pressed accept. "Hello?" He asked. Louis began nodding his head. "Thats great, I'll tell the boys!" He said, hanging up the phone. "Guess what?" He asked. The boys looked serious. "We're going to be guest stars on Icarly!" He beamed. The car began shaking with excitement. "When we're on the USA tour?" Niall asked. Louis nodded in excitement. "We're going to make people laugh!" Harry shouted. I smiled. "Can Darcy come?" Liam asked in concern. "I don't know guys its-" I began. "No, Darcy you are coming if you like it or not!" Harry demanded. I sighed. "All right, all right." They all shouted. "Lets go celebrate with lunch!" Niall added, trying to get Louis to drive faster. 

When we got to Nandos, girls swarmed the boys, asking for photos. "Harry is it true that you're dating that girl?" A tall blonde girl said pointing at me. "Yes, and I'm very proud." Harry stated. Some of the girls glared at me and began talking to the boys. I sighed and helped take photos. "I don't want your help." A short girl said. "Fine," I muttered. Harry looked at the girl in disgust. "Apologize." He growled. The girl snared. "You think I want to apologize to that slut? She's probably dating you for the fame. I bet to you that she's been whoring around with the other members of the band." A tear slid down my cheek. "Thats a lie! You know nothing about me." I whimpered. The girl placed her hands on her hips. "I bet to you that you've already caught a STD." She snarled. I heard Harry growl. "Shut up! Don't you dare say that about my girl!" Harry roared. The boys walked over to us. "Whats wrong?" Louis asked. I pointed over at the girl. "I've got this!" Harry growled. "Its fine, Harry." I mumbled. "No, Darcy, it isn't." Harry shushed me. "I want you to leave my girlfriend alone." Harry confronted the girl. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, and by the way-" She began. I felt a cold liquid splash on me. "Thats from the other Directioners!" She scowled, leaving Nandos. I gasped in surprise. All the talking stopped and eyes were on me. I looked down in embarrassment. "Theres nothing to see!" Zayn shouted. I began to cry. "I swear to god-" Harry roared. He looked over at me. "Hey, hey, hey, come here, love." He explained, taking off his jacket. 

After the boys tried to cheer me up with Nandos, we went home. Louis was silent the whole way home. "Louis?" I asked, as he pulled into the driveway. Nothing. "Please answer me." I explained. Louis sighed and looked over at me with guilty eyes. "I'm so sorry about what happened back there." Louis whimpered. I grimaced. "Eh, it's the past." I said. Louis smiled at me. "You're so forgiving." He said. I smiled and got out of the car with the boys. "Well, I better change. This lemonade is reeking." I announced. Harry surprised me by putting his arm around me. "I need to talk to you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He opened the door for me and walked in behind me. When we got inside, he walked me upstairs. "Is everything all right?" I asked in concern. Harry nodded. "Oh course, love." He said, opening my bedroom door. When he closed the door, he wrapped his muscular arms around me. "I am so sorry." He whispered into my hair. I smiled. "There nothing to be sorry about." I responded. "I won't let them hurt you again." He reassured, looking at me. I smiled and softly kissed him on the lips. He grumbled and pulled me in tighter. "Time to feed Elouise." I said, playing hard to get. "She can get her own food." Harry protested. 

After watching a movie with the boys, I walked into the study and turned my laptop on. "Ba de ba ding." I imitated my computer. I logged onto to Twitter. My wall was blown up with messages. I clicked on one of the messages. Go die in a hole, no one likes you! I sighed. "Hurtful much?" After reading fifteen hate messages, I slammed my computer shut and began crying. Why did so many girls hate me? The thought of being hated by so many...Again was excruciating. "Love? Whats wrong?" Harry asked, opening the door. "Go away, I don't want you seeing me like this." I sniffed, covering my face. He took a seat next to me and began rubbing my back. "Please tell me, I want to help." He explained. "Look on my Twitter." I explained, giving him my laptop. He sighed and opened it. Harry began shaking. "I know, it hurts." I explained. He closed the laptop and put in on the desk. After closing his eyes and huffing, he got out his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Standing up for you." He automatically responded. My eyes widened. "What? There has to be at least one hundred hate messages." I explained. "It doesn't matter, no one treats you like that." Harry growled. "Please love, don't upset yourself. We're going to America next week and I don't want you to be stressed." I explained. He just ignored me. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower." I explained. "I'll join soon." He flirtatiously added. I smiled and kissed him on the head. "No, you won't." I protested. Harry smiled at me. "Love you." He said, as I closed the door.