Chapter TwentyFive-Meeting Icarly

The next day, I woke up around six. Harry was still sound asleep. I smiled and kissed his curls. After I got up, I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a light green silk blouse and dark skinny jeans. I then curled my hair and applied a small amount of makeup. Harry's mobile phone began to buzz. I walked over to the marble desk and pulled it off its charger. "Hello?" I asked. A low voice coughed. "Hello, is this Harry Styles?" He asked. "No, this is his girlfriend, Darcy." I explained. "Oh, my apologies, I rang him to wake the boys up." He explained. "No worries, I'll do it." I explained. "Thank you, ma'am." He gestured into the phone. I hung up and set his phone on the table. Look at his messages. I thought to myself. No, that would be wrong. Maybe just a little peek? I hesitantly grabbed the phone and scrolled down to messages. After hitting inbox, there was nothing suspicious. I held my stomach in relief and sighed. Thank god. Knowing that I was Harry's and Harry's only, it was pretty good. I turned to look over at the still sleeping Harry. He tossed and he turned, deeply sighing. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Harry, its time to wake up." I whispered into his ear, rubbing his bare back. He grumbled and hid his curly head under a feathered pillow. "No, mummy, I won't wake up." He mumbled. I smiled and laid on his back. "Harry, sweetie, its time to go to Icarly." I whispered. Harry carefully twisted to lay on his back, he grabbed my sides and kissed me on the lips. I giggled whiled he moved the hair out of my face. "I love you, Darcy." He grumbled in his morning voice. I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too." Harry gave me his winning smile and quickly kissed me again. "Lets go wake up the boys." He suggested, carefully getting off the bed. He put on a white v-neck. I smiled and held onto the back of it as we walked out of the bedroom. Harry seemed quietly excited for the day, probably since we're in a different country. We got to Niall's room. Harry knocked on the door then opened it, Niall was sleeping butt naked in the center of his bed. "Sorry," Harry whispered. "Its fine; I have a brother." I chuckled. Niall began to grumble. "Dude, get your bare bum out of bed." I explained, smacking the top of his head with a pillow. Harry began to laugh. "You were much nicer with me." He explained. I looked over at him and smiled. "Thats because I love you." I explained. Harry looked down at the ground and blushed. Niall finally woke up, but then screamed like a woman when he saw that I was in the room.

After waking up all the boys, we all waited in the hotels living room for the two body guards we were assigned to. Harry rested his head in my lap and looked up smiling at me. "What?" I asked as I began to stroke his curls. "You're just so beautiful." He responded. I looked away blushing. "It's true." He said, turning my head towards his. I smiled and twisted one of his curls. The boys groaned. "Get a room!" Louis whined, covering his face with a white ruffled pillow. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Louis jumped up from his seat and looked through the peep hole. "It's the boys." He announced over his shoulder. Louis opened the door and two men walked in. One was bald and hispanic with the coolest eyes ever. On the other hand, the other man was skinny and tall. "Hello fellas." Louis casually greeted them. They nodded. "Ready to go?" Louis asked. Harry and I got up off the couch and walked out of the room with the boys. When we got outside, there was screaming and lights flashing. I squinted as one of the men led us to a big black car. Harry gestured me to get in the car. When we all got in the car, we were off.

We arrived at a huge studio. There were people pacing across the closed studio street, moving props or bring coffee's to the stars. "Seems legit." I mumbled. Harry chuckled and pulled me close. The vehicle came to a stop. Three older women quickly opened the door and pulled us out. A petite one with tight brown curls talked into her headset and handed us all coffee. "Right this way, please." She demanded, pointing to a metal door. I took Harry's hand as the bald body guard opened it for us.  "Thanks." I said, walking through. Inside was the 'Carly Shay' flat. "This is so cool!" Niall shouted, running over to the couch. He flopped on to it and rested his hands behind his head. "Sir, will you please get off that prop?" A tall man asked. Niall quickly got off and ran over to me. "I sorry!" He cried in a baby voice. I smiled and hugged him. "Just don't do it again, or you'd be in big trouble!" I playfully punished him. He let go and hugged Zayn. "Um, hey, I'm Miranda Cosgrove. You're One Direction, right?" A short long haired girl asked. Liam nodded. "That would be us. I'm Liam." He said, pointing to himself. "Thats Niall and Zayn," he explained, pointing to the two hugging boys. "Thats Louis and Harry," Liam explained, pointing to them. "Last but not least, Darcy, Louis's little sister." He explained with a big smile. "Hey," I said, shaking her hand. Miranda smiled at us all and glimpsed at Harry. "Anyway's, who wants to go get a bite?" She asked, clapping her hands together. Niall began to jump. "He does." Zayn announced. "Super," she pulsed. 

We arrived at a cafe down the block. Liam held the door open for everyone. "Thank you, smank you." I joked. Liam stuck his tongue out at me and closed the door once everyone was in. The place seemed deserted. A short man was waiting by the front counter. "I'll go first." Miranda explained. She seemed a little bothered by something, or maybe just stuck up? Once everyone ordered, she led us to a booth. Liam, Louis, and Zayn sat on one side while Niall sat by the window. Harry scooted down next to him. "I am so hungry!" Niall whined. I laughed and was about to take my seat, when Miranda nudged me and sat next to Harry. "Okay, then." I mumbled. After taking the end seat, Miranda began to make small talk with Harry. "So, do you like America?" She asked, taking a bite of her salad. "Its pretty good, I guess. We haven't seen much of it yet." He explained. She nodded her head. "You and I should hang out some time. To see the US of course." She babbled. My face went red. Was she really hitting on my boyfriend? Right in front of me? "Sure, sound cool." Harry murmured, taking a bite of his morning wrap. "I'll be right back." I said, standing up. "I'll miss you." Harry shouted over his shoulder. "Yep," I said, not looking back. I walked into the bathroom and closed the stall door.

After I walked out of the stall, Miranda was looking at herself in the mirror. "What sweet boys," she said, touching up her lipstick. "Yeah, can't live without them." I fake smiled, fixing my eyeliner. "Their good looking too," Miranda explained, tossing her hair. "Yep, but my brother, Louis in the morning is pretty scary." I joked. She gave a fake laugh and walked out of the lo. I rolled my eyes and followed. The boys were almost done with their food. "Told you I missed you." Harry said, throwing away his plate. I smiled and sat down. "No need to sit down, we have to go." Miranda muttered. I sighed and took Harry's hand. We all walked out of the cafe and headed down the block. "Excited for the filming?" I asked Harry. He held my hand tighter. "Very," he whispered into my hair. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Miranda sighed. "Hurry up or we're going to be late." She said impatiently. I sighed and dragged Harry to the studio. When we got to the door, a tall woman dragged the boys and Miranda off to get their makeup done. "Miss Tomlinson, will you please take a seat over there?" A kind woman asked. I walked over to a cushioned chair and began playing games on my phone. I had a strange feeling something was going to happen. Something not good...