Chapter FortyTwo-HoneyMoon Here We Come

About three hours after the party, the boys drove us to the airport. "I'm really going to miss you guys." Louis whined. "How long are you going to be gone?" Liam asked. "Uh, about three weeks?" Harry explained. All the boys sighed. "Who's going to take care of us?" Niall confessed. "Um, you, I'm not your mother." I announced. Niall pouted and looked out the car window. When we got there, Louis rushed out of the car and grabbed Harry and my suitcases. I reached for the handle, but Harry placed his hand over mine. "I've got it, Love." He explained. I blushed at the touch of his hand and nodded. "You, Harry Styles, treat me too well." "Well, Darcy Styles, that is my job." I began to blush again. "You're too cute." He confessed. We each hugged the lads goodbye. "I packed protection." I heard Louis whispered in Harry's ear. "Got there before you." He whispered back. I rolled my eyes and waited for Harry to finish hugging everyone goodbye. "Goodbye, fly in style!" Niall waved. I giggled and walked into the port with Harry. 

Harry strapped a silk blindfold over my eyes before we hopped off the private jet. "What's this for?" I asked, letting out a slight chuckle. "It's to help conceal the surprise." He explained, reaching for my hand. He entwined his fingers with mine and helped me off the plane. "You're doing great, we're almost at the car." Harry encouraged me. It felt like night time. The driver opened the door for us and Harry slid me in a seat. "Harry, please tell me where we are." I begged as we drove. "We're almost there, babe." He told me, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head. I sighed but decided to trust him on this one.

 "At least tell me what time it is." I said to him. "In home time its 6pm." He replied. "What about here?" I asked before he laughed at me. "That would give it away." "That's what I was hoping for." I told him. "Nice try." I heard Harry. Harry opened the window and exotic music was jamming. Bongos and shakers? "Okay, now I actually think you're kidnapping me." I said with a slight chuckle as Harry closed it again. "Don't worry, we're almost there." When the car stopped, Harry carefully untied the blindfold. "You can open your eyes now." He whispered into my ear. I fluttered my crystal clear eyes. "Puerto Rico?" I gasped in amazement. Harry grinned and nodded. "And we'll be on that island over there." He said, pointing to a speck in the ocean. This is fantastic. 

I dipped my hand in the crystal clear water as the tiny boat skipped across the ocean waves. It's all so incredible here. The blue water, palm trees: it's paradise. In the distance we could see a tiny island growing bigger and bigger as we got closer. As soon as we were only 50 yards away we could see the little cottage-like building on the soft white sand, hidden by a patch of palm trees. Harry and I both smiled. He's probably worked so hard to make this special. The boat driver stopped the boat and got out with our things and carried them a cross the white sand, he walked up the few steps and laid them in front of two glass doors with white curtains.

"Wait a second." Harry explained. He got off the boat and walked over to where I was. "What?" I asked. He smirked and grabbed me by the waist and carried me across the sand, Bridal Style. "Is this really necessary?" I giggled. He held me tighter and kicked the glass door open. "Yep," I smiled and nuzzled my head into his neck. The clear door opened revealing the place. The walls were white but most of the walls are windows. The room we we're standing in had two long white couches with a coffee table in between them. He set me to my feet on the wood floors. All around us you could either see palm trees or ocean. It was all so lovely. "This is perfect." I confessed. Harry looked over at me and kissed me on the lips. "Anything for the love of my life..."

"This is crazy." I gasped, as we toured the large house. "Is it good? Do you like it? Harry asked nervously. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's more than perfect." I said, kissing him on the lips. Everything was perfect. About ten minutes later, Harry and I decided to go for a swim.  I ran into the bathroom and slid out of my blue dress I changed into after the wedding. I pulled out a strapless pinkish tan bikini top. The highest piece of it had a ruffled design. After I slipped that on, I pulled up the matching bottoms. Once I was done, I pulled my long brown hair out of its bun and let the natural waves down. Harry knocked on the door. "I'll meet you outside." He announced. I opened the door. "No need, sweetheart."  Harry's eyes widened when he saw me. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing, you're just beautiful." He blushed. I chuckled and grabbed his hand. "We swim!" I praised, in an Italian accent. He laughed and picked me up Bridal Style again. "Oh Harry!" I blushed as he made his way outside. When we got to the waters, I stopped by the shore. "Whats wrong?" He asked, getting into the blue ocean. "I can't swim." I confessed. Harry grinned and waddled back out. "I'll teach you." He explained, grabbing my hand. I hesitated for a moment but then slowly got in. 

"Lay on your back." He suggested. "What if I sink?" I asked in concern. "Trust me, you won't I've got you. We got waist length in the ocean. I sighed and got on my back. The big moon reflected on my tan, flat and now wet stomach. Harry got on his knees and slid his arms through mine. "Now kick." He instructed. I looked up at the full moon in concentration. "You're going fabulous." He smiled. Harry bent his head in my direction and slowly pressed his lips against mine. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, kissing my jaw. This moment was beautiful. "Can I let go?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. "Do that again." He blushed. "Do what?" I asked. Harry moved closer. "Bite your lip, but never mind, I'll do it." He softly bit my lip. I giggled and splashed him. "Got you!" I laughed. Harry gasped and spit out water. "You little angel!" He splashed back. I giggled and dunked his head underwater. He didn't come back up. "Harry!" I shouted. Moments later, he jumped out of the water with me in his arms. I squealed and splashed water in his face. "I love you." I smiled. Harry held me by the waist and kissed me passionately. I hiked my legs on his waist and kissed him deeper. On the count of three, one two, three, flick. I again splashed him with water. "You're so evil." He joked. I knew he definitely wanted more, but not tonight. "I know." I joked.