Chapter ThirtySix-Dress Shopping

It's been a week already and Keira has already unpacked and ready for dress shopping. Gina, Mum, Eleanor, Gemma, Danielle, Keira, Harry's mum, and my sisters were all outside waiting. I kissed Harry goodbye. Today, he was going tux shopping with the lads. We all hopped into my car and drove off. We got to the boutique, it perfect. The outside looked old fashioned. "Ready?" Gina asked. We all squeaked in excitement and ran in. Inside, there was a front desk we had to sign into.

A woman with a professional bun was typing on her computer. "Hello." I smiled. She looked up and returned a smile. "Hello, are you here for an appointment?" She asked. I nodded. "Your name?" She asked. "Darcy Tomlinson," I explained. She nodded and stood. "Right this way, please." We followed her into an elegant room. The ceiling was draped with creamy clothes and there was a large chandelier on the center of the ceiling. "Your attendant will be with you momentarily." We all took our seats in front a circular ledge that I would stand on. A short man walked confidently in. "Hello ladies, I'm Sabastian McGuire and I will be attending you today. Is there anything I can get you? Champagne?" "Or apple juice?" He added when he saw the kids. "No thank you." I smiled. "Well, follow me into the dressing room." I knew he was gay, and that was a prefect thing because those thoughts wouldn't go through his mind when he saw me in my undergarments. "There was this dress I saw in a magazine and I was wondering if you had it?" I questioned when he brought me first to the dress room. "Who's the designer?" He asked, not looking behind his shoulder. "Uh, Alfred Angelo," I explained. "Ah, love that man, this way!" He confessed.

I walked out of the dressing room and into the room the girls were waiting in. "Okay, ladies heres the dress she loves." Sabastian explained. I carefully walked out of the hallway and onto the circular ledge. Everyone gasped. "She looks beautiful." Daisy whispered to Phoebe. My mum began to tear up. "You look perfect." She welled. I smiled and turned to look in the mirror. I looked beautiful. The dress was floor length and slightly puffed. It was pure white, strapless. The chest was shaped like a heart and had white flowers covering it and scattering some on the waist part. "You look like a princess." Eleanor giggled. I smiled and turned around. "Do a twirl for us." Keira begged. "Fine." I agreed, spinning in one circle. "Come be a motel with us." Danielle whined. I chuckled. "I love my job already." I confessed. "Is this the dress, sweetheart?" Gina asked. I bit my lip and thought. "I can definitely see me marrying Harry in this...So yes." I laughed. "Do you think he'll like it?" I asked Gemma. "More like love it!" She explained. I laughed and spun again. "How much?" I asked.

We all left the shop. Yes, I was carrying that big white box, carrying the dress. "Are you going to have a bachelorette party?" Eleanor asked, when we all got in the car. "Yeah, Harry's having a bachelor party." I explained. "Awesome, how about next week?" She asked. "Where? Not a stripper club." I protested. "No, just a normal club." She confessed. I began to drive. When we got home, Harry and the boys ran outside. "Let us see!" They jumped. "No, no, no, no, not until the wedding!" I explained, holding the box away. They groaned. "Can we see a glimpse?" They asked. "Fine," I said, taking out the garter. It was a simple white lace I was going to put on my leg. "Now that is just hot." Liam explained. I smacked his head with it, playfully. "Can I smell it?" Niall asked. "Niall!" I cried. He laughed. "I'm only joking." He protested. "No I wasn't.' He whispered to Zayn. I put it back in the box and walked into the house. "We need to find a place to hide it." Eleanor whispered. I nodded. "Come with me." I explained, walking up the stairs. When we got there, I opened the attic door and walked up. "Right here." I whispered, putting it behind a few boxes. "Is it safe?" She asked. "I hid Christmas presents here for years." I explained.

We got downstairs. Danielle and Eleanor began to braid Daisy and Phoebe's hair. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. Niall and Keira were sharing crisps. They looked so cute together. Harry carefully pulled me aside. "Can we practice the garter thing?" He whispered into my jaw. I blushed and turned around. "Lets wing it." I played hard to get. Harry kissed my ear. "Love you." He whispered. "Love you too." I agreed. I walked over to Gemma, who was hanging out with Lottie. "Hey guys." I smiled, taking a seat next to them. "Hey!" They smiled. "So, I was wondering if you guys would like to be my bridesmaids?" They squealed. "Really?" I nodded and they began jumping in their seats. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" They agreed. I smiled. "Thank you so much!" I went and gathered the other girls. We were all sitting on the sofa. "Do you guys want to be my bridesmaids, and you, Gina be my maid of honor?" I asked. They all chuckled and agreed. "You mean that?" Gina asked. "Of course, you were like my mum." I whispered so my real mum wouldn't hear.