Chapter TwentyOne-Mistletoe

Two weeks passed and it was the night before Christmas. The boys and I were all snuggled up on the couch with mugs of hot chocolate and were watching 'Frosty the Snowman'. Corny colorful christmas lights hung around the house and Christmas tree. Harry sighed of joy and pulled me closer to his chest. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. This was a perfect moment. He smelled of apples and fresh laundry, my favorite smells. "Happy almost Christmas," I mumbled. Harry pulled the huge blanket all six of us were sharing over my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "Happy almost Christmas, Darcy," Harry whispers into my wavy hair. "We forgot to make cookies for Father Christmas!" Niall cried of 'horror'. I don't think he was worried that the tradition was being forgotten, I think he was worried that he might not have a delicious night time snack. "Don't worry, Nialler there are some cookies in the pantry I'll put out for 'Father Christmas'." I explained. Niall huffed. "Rumor has it he was hoping for some homemade cookies." He pouted. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go make him some chocolate chip cookies or raisin. He won't know what will hit 'em!" I joked. Niall gave me a worried look. "I'm kidding." I explained. He gave a massive sigh and swiped his hand across his forehead. 

All the boys except Niall who wanted to be surprised helped make cookies. I made the complex dough and the boys shaped them into forms. "Ew, Louis don't shape it like that, Niall won't want to eat it!" Harry whined. I noticed Zayn put a chunk of dough into his mouth. "Zayn Jawaad Malik!" I scowled him. He jumped in surprise and ran out of the kitchen. "I'll see you in the morning!" I explained when I heard him running up the stairs. I giggled and put the boys trays in the oven. Liam yawned and walked over to me. "Good night, Darcy and Happy Christmas," Liam mumbled while giving me a hug. "Good night, Li," I said, hugging him back. He walked out of the kitchen and went to bed. It was just Louis, Harry, and I. "So who wants to put presents under the tree?" Harry asked. Louis began jumping up. "Oo, me!" Louis squealed. I laughed and sat down on a stool. "Okay, but no peeking or all my hard searching will be a waste." I explained. Louis gave me a thumbs up and ran over to the closet were we hid the presents. "Follow me." Harry whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and took his hand. Harry led me down the hallway into the study. "Here," Harry suggested. He placed his hands over my eyes and kicked the door open.

Inside the study, it was decorated very cheesy yet cute. Cotton was around the ground with sparkles scattered across the fluff. A toy train trailed across the mini Christmas tree. It was adorable. "What do you think?" Harry asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I love it." I smiled, turning around, kissing him on the lips. Harry smiled between the kiss and closed the door. "One moment, Love," Harry explained. He ran over to the boom box and turned on corny Christmas music. I giggled. "Harry, you didn't have to do this for me!" He looked over at me and smiled. "I wanted to." I bit my lip and sat on a pile of fluffy pillows. "And I wanted to have a special Christmas with a smart." Harry began, he sat down next to me and pulled me closer by the waist. "Beautiful," he said pulling me closer to his face. "Kind girl," Harry finished. I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "Oh Harry!" I sighed. He smiled and twisted around really quick. "Happy Christmas, Darcy," Harry said, handing me a small box. "But it's not Christmas yet." I explained. He looked at his watch and did a count down with his fingers. "It is now." I smiled and he handed me the box. I bit my lip and carefully took it. 

I looked at Harry one more time who smiling like an idiot. "You're going to love it." Harry added. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. The box was velvet red with a dark green ribbon tied loosely around it. I carefully took the ribbon off and opened the box. Inside it was sparkling, simple yet beautiful. How did he know I would love it?

What do you think it is?!?! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I WAS REALLY BUSY AND THIS WAS ALL I COULD WRITE!!!