Chapter FortyThree-Agreeing After All This Time

It's been three days since we arrived at this heaven-like honeymoon. Harry and I have hiked the mountains, taken millions of photos, went on romantic walks. Everything except 'it'. He's been fine with it, perfectly, actually. He's been treating me like a queen. Breakfast in bed, snuggling while watching movies. I proved Louis wrong. This wasn't puppy love.

"Good morning, beautiful," Harry whispered into my shoulder. I grumbled and shut my eyes even tighter. "Darcy, please wake up?" He begged. I shook my head. Harry sighed. "You put my to this." He explained. Harry began to kiss my shoulder. He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me even more. Harry got up to my neck, my jaw, cheek now lips. "Got'cha," he announced. I smiled and opened my eyes. "Good morning, Husband," I smiled. Harry brushed the hair out of my face. "Good morning, Wife," he beamed. "What do you want to do, today?" I asked. "Um, food, build a fort, swim in the pool, nice dinner, swim in the ocean. Then...You." I blushed and bit my lip. "Okay," I agreed, grabbing Harry's jaw with my hand and kissing him. After a few peck's, we got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

The kitchen ceiling was slanted, also on the same side of our bedroom, facing the bright blue ocean, that wall was fully glass. We walked over to the fridge and pulled out some breakfast materials. "I want to make it this time, you watch." Harry explained. I chuckled and nodded. "Okay, but ignore my laughing when you burn the house down!" I joked. Harry got out a wooden spoon. "Deal, if I make a decent meal, one kiss." I rested my head in my hands. "If not?" Harry sighed and looked out the window. "No sex for you." I giggled and wiped a strand of hair out of my face. "Don't tease me." Harry's eyes widened and began to make omelets quickly.

We walked outside onto the porch with our breakfast. Harry slid my chair for me. "Thank you kindly." I cheered. Once we got situated, I nervously took a bite of my omelet. "Not bad," I confessed, wiping my mouth with a napkin. Harry laughed in victory. "One kiss for me!" He chorused. I laughed and reached over the table. He playfully puckered his perfect lips. I made a sucker noise and pulled back. "Cutest kiss ever!" He announced. I laughed and ate my whole breakfast. "Build a fort time." Said Harry, picking up both our plates. I playfully got on his back. "Am I crushing you?" I asked. Swooping my head over his shoulder. "Light as a feather." He expressed. I raised and eyebrow. "Not that light" I explained. "Nah, you're pretty light." We walked into the kitchen and Harry set the plates in the sink. "Where do you want to build the fort?" I asked. "The living room? It has enough space." He suggested. "To the living room." I hopped on his back, this time, he supported my weight by holding my thighs. 

When we got to the living room, Harry and I took all the blankets and pillows out of the closet. "We should design the fort first." I suggested, taking crayons and paper out of a side desk. Harry and I laid on the floor and began to plan. "Now, it should have a chocolate factory on the third floor." Harry explained. "How big do you want it?" I asked as my eyes widened. Harry chuckled and laid on his back. "As big as the Empire State Building!" He beamed. I laughed and laid on my back too. "Or maybe it could be just one level?" I asked, moving closer. Harry put his arm around me. "That seems easier." He agreed. We got up from the floor and laid one blue blanket from one couch to the other. It was then Harry's idea to staple another on it. Once it was all done, we crawled inside. "Let's never leave!" I beamed. We laid on the piled pillows. "Darcy, do you want kids?" He asked. I looked at his direction. "Of course." I confessed. "How many?" He asked. "Three or two?" I suggested. "Me too." Harry agreed. I smiled and rolled on top of him. "I must squish you now." I ordered. "I'm too young to be squished!" Harry cried. I laughed and force all my weight on him. "I died." He dramatically fainted. "No, my beloved Husband!" I fake cried. 

After pretending to kill each other in the most stupidest ways possible, we changed into our swim suits and ran out to the pool. It was facing the large tropical mountain behind the house. The wood deck was perfectly glossed. The pool was large and square. It seemed like someone put freshly picked roses in the water. "Those sun chairs look so comfy." I confessed. Harry chuckled and grabbed me from behind. "No, what if the waters cold?" I protest as he puts me on his shoulders. I flail my arms around until he jumped in the deep end. The water surprisingly was warm and smelled of vanilla and lavender. "See, it's not cold, Love." Harry explained, going underwater. I exhaled in relief and go under with him. He waved and made puffy faces. I blew bubbles and swam over to him. The waters gravity was lovely, I could never sink. Harry grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I kissed him firmly on the cheek, trying not to blow bubbles. Instead, he turned his head to kiss me on the lips. I smiled in the middle and wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't move away. Moments later, we swam up for air. "I love you." He whispered into my jaw, causing me to get goosebumps. I nodded and kissed him, holding his head.