Chapter Nine-Reliving Hell

Harry left the kitchen to go wake up the boys while I began to set up the breakfast table. I began humming 'Sleeping Nightingale' when the boys came down. The all were scratching their eyes and messing up their hair. "Good morning!" I said cheerfully. They all smiled and I gave them big hugs. "Harry and I made pancakes and ham." I explained, sitting the boys down. I looked over at Louis who gave him a serious expression. "That sounds wonderful!" Niall beamed while stretching his arms. I smiled and Harry and I got them their plates. They all said their thank you's and I sat next to Louis. "How are you two feeling?" Liam asked. I looked over at him. "I'm a little sore, especially my back." I explained. Liam raised an eyebrow. "Why does your back hurt?" I sighed. "Blaine kicked me in the back repeatedly." I explained. Niall jumped from his seat. "Can I see?" He asked. "Um, no?" I protested.

"Come on, Darcy give us a peek." Louis begged. I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat. The boys braced themselves. Especially Harry and Louis, I sighed and turned around. They boys were moving their chairs from being nervous. I lifted the back of my shirt. "Bloody hell!" They all shouted. "Is it that bad?" I asked. "Yes," Louis shouted, getting up from his chair. He gently rubbed the cuts and bruises. "I'm so sorry, Darcy." He whispered, dragging me into a hug. "Please don't apologize for something you didn't do." I whispered into his shoulder. "I meant that I'm sorry this happened to you. You didn't deserve this." He explained. I looked up at him and smiled. Louis scooted my chair out for me and pushed it back in. "Man your heavy." He playfully grunted while trying to push me in. That reminded me of when Erin from the University use to taunt me and bully me for being fat. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't skinny either. He use to take my lunch away from me so I wouldn't get 'fat'. That was when I cried a lot. I spent most of my university years in the loo crying and throwing up my body fluids until I was completely empty. A few weeks after I lost seven stones, I looked like a twig, then I was rushed into the hospital for urgent treatment. That was the reason why I got kicked out of my parents home. They literally threw me out into the pouring rain with one suit case. "Excuse me for a moment." I mumbled while tearing up. Louis got out of the way and I pushed my chair out and ran out of the kitchen. Don't do it again, Darcy! I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. There it was. The toilet,  the thing I had my worst memories with. It felt like it was welcoming me back. I bent over and held the rim. After throwing up all my body fluids, I got up. Facing the mirror, I studied myself. I thought I looked fat. A hot tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my cheek. I backed up and slid down the wall and began to cry.

"Darcy?" It was Harry. He knocked on the door and entered. "Sweet cheeks, whats going on?" He asked running over to me. I cried harder. "W-when L-louis said I was h-heavy it brought back the memories!" I sobbed. Harry grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. "I started doing it again, Harry." I admitted. He wiped the tears from my face with his thumb. "Doing what?" He asked. I sniffed and held my stomach. "Throwing up the remains in my body." I explained. Harry's expression turned horrified. "Baby, please don't do that!" He pleaded, hugging me tighter. "I c-can't help it!" I whimpered. The door slowly opened and Louis popped his head in. "Darcy? What are you doing!" He scarily asked Harry. Harry let go of me and scooted away with a sad expression. Louis sat in the middle of us. "What happened back there?" Louis asked. I began crying again. Louis gave an acknowledged expression. "Oh man! I am so sorry, Darcy. I wasn't thinking!" He yelped, while hugging me. "She also threw up her remaining fluids." Harry said, looking at the wall as if he were in a trance. "You did what!" He roared. I looked down at my lap and began to cry. "I'm sorry, Louis. I panicked." I whimpered. A tear streamed down Louis's face. "Don't do that again! I don't want to loose you!" He cried. I began crying too. 

Louis rested me on the couch with a bowl of pretzels and a mug of tea. "I'm going to go talk to mum and dad." He explained. I set my untouched pretzels and tea on the coffee table. "No, Louis, you don't need to. I'm fine." I promised. Louis closed his eyes for a second and left to the study. Moments later, Harry walked in. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He sat down next to me and placed his head in his hands. "Just don't do that again." He explained. My eyes were glossy and I nodded. He shifted to cuddle up with me. "Darcy, I want to help." He explained. I nodded. "Harry, you treat me so well." I said, pulling him into a kiss.

Louis came back in and Harry immediately let go of me. "Darcy, I talked to mum and she wants you to visit." Louis explained. I shook my head. "No, I refuse to talk to her, after what she did to me." I said quietly, looking down at the blanket. Louis nodded. "I completely understand Sis." He encouraged. I smiled weakly. "Thanks." He looked over at my pretzel bowl. "Hey you, eat up!" He teased. I shook my head protesting. "I'm not hungry." I explained. He set the bowl down loudly. "Oh, so now you're going anorexic!" He shouted. I looked down at my blanket and began picking at it. "I want you to eat, Darcy!" He shouted. A tear rolled down my face. "Please, Louis." I whispered. I heard Harry sigh. "Will you give it a rest, Louis!" He shouted, standing up. "She'll eat when she's ready. I think she's a little shook up, don't you think!" He roared. "Whats going on?" Zayn asked, bopping his head out the corner. "Shut up, Zayn!" Harry and Louis shouted. He gave them a jaw dropped expression and sat down next to me. "Instead of fighting, why don't you just try to solve it?" Zayn mentioned. They gave him a hard-faced look but softened up. "Fine, if it would make Darcy feel better." Louis agreed. "Tell me what happened." Zayn asked. I groaned. "Ugh, do I have to say this again? I went bulimic again for just a moment." I explained. Zayn's eyes went wide. "What?" The other boys asked in surprise. They walked into the living room and stood near me. "I couldn't help it." I explained. I'm a mess aren't I? "How about you eat as much as you want in ten minutes?" Zayn suggested. He gave me a hug. 

Ten minutes later Louis handed me the pretzel bowl. I sighed and bite into a pretzel stick. He sat down and began rubbing my feet. "I'm not pregnant, Louis." I explained with a smile. Harry snickered at the joke. "Whats so funny?" I giggled. "You refused a foot rub." He laughed again. I smiled with my dimples and grabbed a book.