Chapter TwentySeven- Wake Up

The sound of excessive beeping finally picked up in my ears. My head was throbbing with pain. Every beat caused my stomach to grumble. There was soft murmurs coming from my left side. "I want you out of the house in three days. No exceptions," It sounded like Louis. I slowly opened my unfocused eyes and saw the boys. Liam, Zayn, and Niall were all sleeping in hospital chairs. Was I in the hospital? "Darcy, you're alive!" Louis whispered, running to my side. He grabbed my hand that didn't have the pulse rate on it. "Lou, I'm so sorry." I weakly whispered. A tear slid down his cheek. "Just promise me you won't do it again. Okay?" He whimpered. I nodded my head as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Can we have a moment please?" Harry interrupted us. Louis scowled at him and nodded. "Five minutes," he warned Harry. Harry nodded and kneeled on the floor near my bed. He looked behind his shoulder to watch all four boys leave. "Darcy," Harry begged. I looked the other direction at the window. "Five minutes is what Louis said." I mumbled not looking at him. Harry took my free hand  and began stroking it with his thumb. I quickly pulled away, afraid that I will forgive him. "I just want you to know that I wasn't the one who kissed first. If you don't want to talk to me about it, its fine." Harry explained. A tear slid down my face. "Harry, I think you should leave." I explained. I heard him sniff and get up. "Yeah, sure, this might be our final goodbye because I'm being kicked out of the house in three days and it will take a day to  leave the US, a day to get pack and a day to leave. You probably won't be home in time." He suggested. I bit my lip as he walked to the door. "Goodbye, Darcy, it was really nice having you in my life for that short time limit." Harry mumbled. I kept looking out the window. The door clicked and he was gone. I just let go of Harry Styles.

It was the next day and I was finally able to leave The Hospital of Los Angeles. Louis held onto my back to balance me when I walked. I was still incapable of walking steady. Zayn held the car door open for me. I smiled and sat down on the black leather seat. Louis took a seat next to me and put his arm protectively around my shoulder. I sighed and took my phone out. It was a good idea to check my Twitter and tell everyone I was okay. When I logged on there were a few nasty posts. "I hope you don't make it you nasty bitch." I sighed and scrolled down. "I'm glad you and Harry are broken up, you were never good enough for him." I again sighed and noticed a comment on all of the hate messages. They were from Harry... "Leave my best friends sister alone, she never did anything to you." I grimaced and turned my phone off. Why did Harry have to be so kind? "You okay?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Just some hate messages. Thats all," I explained. Louis immediately pulled his phone out. "Great, he got there first." Louis muttered, shoving his phone back in his side pocket. I gave him a sympathy look. "Can we go home tomorrow? I really want to sleep in my own bed." I explained when we got to the hotel. Louis helped me out of the car and held my back again as all five of us walked into the lobby. "Of course, I've been wanting to go home too." He explained. I smiled weakly and got in the lift. 

When we got back into the hotel, I carefully walked up the stairs and into my room. When I opened the door, it looked the same as when I left it, except, Harry's belongings were gone. I weakly walked over to the bed and laid on my back. The pillow I was holding smelled like Harry's shampoo. A small tear slid down my cheek, causing the best moments of my life to buzz in like a broken radio. Harry kissing me under the mistletoe. Him saving me from Blaine, it all came back in a flash. My body began to shake while I curled up into a ball. Just call him already! No, I can't talk to him right now, not while I'm crying. There was a slight knock on the door and Zayn walked in. He gave me a sympathetic look and took a seat next to me. "Hey," I mumbled into the pillow. He smiled. "Hey, vas happenin'?" He cheered. I smiled and smelled the pillow. "Smelling Harry's scent." I explained. Zayn gasped and took the pillow away. "I don't think thats a good idea." Zayn explained. I sighed and grabbed his blanket. "Or that either," he again took it. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Listen, about Harry. He was texting me on the ride back, he misses you. Please take him back or the band will spilt." Zayn begged. I sighed and hugged him. "I'll think about it." I sighed. Zayn smiled and hugged me. "Thank you, so, so much. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He assured. I smiled and got up. "I think I'm going to pack." I explained. He nodded and closed the door. 

I slowly walked over to the desk and picked up a few of my belongings and put them inside of my suitcase. Once I was done, I zipped up my Louis Vuitton luggage and brought it downstairs. Louis was depressingly sitting on the couch, watching SpongeBob with Niall. "I've packed." I explained, sitting next to him. Louis looked over at me and smiled. "You miss home that much?" He asked as I sat down and put his arm around me. "Yeah, I need to clear somethings up too." I confessed. Louis kissed my cheek, brotherly and turned the television off. "Hey, we didn't get to see SpongeBob blow that bubble!" Niall whined. Louis gave him the look and handed him back the remote. "Thank you kindly!" Niall sang. I laughed at his silly remark. Louis stood up and began walking up the massive stairs. "Where you going?" I asked. "We're going back home, you need it." He explained, walking across the cat walked. I bit my lip and sat back. He truly was the best brother I've ever had, almost like a father. He's been there for me ever since my mum and dad kicked me out. He's taught me everything I know. How to drive, how to order coffee. Everything.

About and hour later, all of us were completely packed and ready to go. The two body guards took our bags and followed us. I decided to walk next to the guy I cried with yesterday. When we got on the lift, he lightly nudged me. "I talked to her yesterday." He whispered. I began to smile. "How'd it go?" I asked. The man began to smile. "We're back together." He confessed. I began to chuckle. "Really, thats fantastic!" I smiled. He smiled and nodded. "It didn't take too long." He explained as we walked over to the car. I opened the passengers door and sat where I was yesterday. Once everyone was in, we were off to the airport. I began looking out the window. Thinking about what I had to do when we got home...