Chapter Sixteen-Stay Away

I woke to an empty bed. Last night I slept with Niall and his excessive farting. Looking over at the clock, I noticed that it was ten thirty in the morning. I groaned and got out of bed. I walked over to the other side of the dark blue guest room. Examining myself in the full body mirror, I looked like a lion. My hair was messy and surprising a little curly. My yellow tank top was wrinkled over my pink plaid pajama shorts. I grumbled and walked down the stairs. The boys were in the kitchen, sitting at the table doing whatever. "Morning, Darcy," Louis smiled, looking at People Magazine...

My eyes went wide. "G-good morning guys." I said in shock. I looked over at Harry and pointed my eye direction over at Louis. His jaw slightly dropped. "Hey Lou, can I see that for a second?" Harry asked. Louis nodded and handed him the magazine. I walked over to the stove and began making omelets. Sprinkling bacon and cheese in one, I heard Louis shout. "WHAT IS THIS!" I dropped an egg and looked at him. He started shaking in fury. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, STYLES!" Harry gasped and began running around the house. The remaining boys and I followed them. "Louis, stop!" I shouted when I saw him on top of Harry. He began punching him in the face. "Don't hurt him! I love him!" I cried. All the boys began to pry Louis off Harry will all their strength, but surprisingly, they couldn't. Harry curled up on the ground as Louis began hitting him. "Please!" I begged. There was nothing else I could do except one thing... I got between Harry and Louis so Louis could punch me instead of Harry. I felt my brothers firm fist collide with my shoulder. I yelped in pain. He didn't even notice. "Get out of the way, Darcy!" He grunted. "Please, Love." Harry whispered in pain. "No, I'm not going to leave you here like this." I whispered back. "Louis, please stop. Let us explain." The boys yet again tried to pull Louis off, and this time, they did. 

All three boys held Louis back as I tried to help Harry up. "You're okay." I cooed while helping him up. He smiled weakly at me and nodded. I took his shoulder carefully and placed him on the couch. Sitting next to him, I wrapped my arms protectively around him so it would be harder for Louis to pound him. "Darcy, get away from him." He tried to get out of the boys grasp. "Louis, please let us explain." I begged. He grunted in fury. "Fine, but make it quick." He muttered. The boys sat him down opposite from us while guarding him. "We never mean't for this to happen." I began. "When Harry saved my life, I felt happy again." I cuddled closer to Harry. "He's never tried any funny business on me, I swear." Louis tried to speak. "Bu-" "No, I'm not done. I love Harry with all my heart. I don't think I've loved anyone else more than him." I explained, looking at Harry. "Please, sir. I promise I would take care of your sister." Harry begged. Louis smirked at sir and looked at us. Harry and I were holding each other will all our power. "No, Darcy," he disagreed. I stood up and so did Louis. "What? Can't you see how perfectly happy I am?" I explained. Louis began to walk away. "Don't you turn you back on me!" I cried. Louis stopped. "I've cooked for you, I've cleaned for you. I've even stayed when you talked crap about every boy I've ever liked. You can't just choose the guy I like!" Louis quickly snapped to face me. "Do you think I know whats best for you!" He shouted in my face. "Actually, Louis! I don't think you do!" I shouted flying my hand in the air. We started shouting at the same time. "God, I can't stand you!" He shouted. "Then you don't have to deal with me! You can pick up after yourself, you can cook for yourself and you can keep the fact that you've cheated on your ex-girlfriend a secret!" I shouted. All the boys gasped. "You cheated on Hannah?" Liam asked in shock. 

"Bitch!" Louis spat out. A second later, he held his hands to his mouth. I ran out the door in my pajamas and slippers. Tears began to run down my face. What did I just do? The cold snow hit my bare skin, but I didn't care. I ran down the neighborhood street. The trees were bare and children were running around in the snow. At least they were happy. My life was falling apart at the moment. Why did I say that to Louis. I should go back and apologize. When I finally got to the end of the street, I heard Liam shout. "Darcy!" I snapped my head in his direction. When he finally caught his breath, he held my wrist. "What is it?" I asked. He began panting. "Need...Home..." He gasped. I looked at him confused. "You need to come home." He finally said. I shook my head. "No, not yet," I explained. "It turned into a war zone." He explained. My jaw dropped. "How?" "After Louis call you a-you know, Harry punched him in the jaw. But that made the boys go irate, so they started fighting with Louis too. So they threw a picture frame at Louis's head. "Not my sunflower photo?" I asked. Liam bit his lip and nodded. "Fine, I'll go back. Only for Harry."

Liam and I began walking. "So you really do love Harry?" He asked. I looked forwards. "More than anything," Liam smiled. "Good, he's been a little lonely without a girl in his life." He explained. I smiled. "Is that so?" Liam laughed. "You know it!" We began to walk in the silence. "Why'd you jump in front of Harry?" Liam asked. We finally got to the house. "Because, I'd do anything for Harry. Even...Die." Liam's eye's went wide. "You really mean that, right?" I bit my lip and nodded. Liam opened the door for me. Inside were the boys, fighting. "I slept with Obama!" I shouted. The boys stopped. Louis was pulling Zayn's now messy hair, while Niall was farting on Louis. Harry was standing on Louis's bottom. "Really, Darcy?" Liam joked. I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled Niall and Harry off of Louis and Louis off of Zayn. "Is my photo frame okay?" I asked. Niall looked at the ground. I followed his eyes and saw it smashed in half. The photo was okay, but not the frame. "This is we can't have nice things!" I whined. Zayn snickered. The boys got up and sat on the couch. Except for Louis. "Darcy I'm so s-" He began. "Don't say it." I said, holding my finger up. He frowned at the ground. "Remember the night when Harry saved me and  you told Him you do anything in return?" I asked, looking at Harry. He nodded. "Well, in return, I want to date him." I explained. Louis looked over at Harry who began nodding again. He gave a deep sigh. "Let me think about it over the night." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I whispered. "But Darcy, I am sorry for all the things I've said." I smiled. "And I'm sorry about what I said too." Louis pulled me into a brotherly hug and kissed my forehead. "I think we all need to have time to ourselves and cool off." I explained. Louis looked down at me. "Well, I was hoping we could have a brother sister day?" I bit my lip and nodded. "We could arrange that." I explained. 

I had the boys clean up the destroyed living room while I got dressed. I pulled out a green and pink flowered sun dress and leather gladiator sandals. After curling my hair, I put on a small straw sun hat and jean jacket. As I walked down the stairs, my long owl necklaces clicked together. Louis was wearing his usual striped shirt and red pants. He and Harry were looking at each other. "Ready?" I asked. Louis turned around and smiled. "Ready." I looked over at Harry who was also smiling. He winked at me. Louis and I headed for the door. When we got outside, we hopped into his car.