Chapter ThirtyFour-Catching Up

In the late morning, the door bell rang. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Mum, Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy, and Lottie were all waiting. Daisy and Phoebe were holding a big box of what seemed to be dress up and barbies. "Hey guys, come on in!" I announced. The boys all came from different directions. "Lou!" Lottie laughed, running into his arms. He smiled and picked her up. "You aren't forgetting about us?" Phoebe asked. "Of course not!" Louis protested. All the girls ran up to him and gave Louis great big hugs. "Hello, Mum." Louis grimaced. She walked over to her son and gave him a firm yet awkward hug. "I'm so sorry, Lou." She whispered in his ear. Louis nodded and let go. "Now, um, I have to go run a few chores. I will be back whenever." Mum explained. "Bye mum!" We all waved goodbye, she closed the door and all the boys got hugs from my siblings. "Who wants to play dress up?" Phoebe asked. Harry and Zayn raised their hands immediately. "Does it involve hairspray?" Zayn asked hopefully. "If you have any?" Daisy asked. "Now, we all have to agree on dress up." I explained. "Hands up for dress up?" Louis asked. Harry, me, Zayn, and the twins raised our hands. "Okay, we'll swap positions in an hour." Louis explained. "The group who doesn't want to dress up, what would you like to do?" He asked. "We could make cookies?" Lottie suggested. "I like her already!" Niall chuckled. Their group separated to the kitchen and ours separated to the living room. "I call the pink dress!" Phoebe added. "Not fair, you got it yesterday!" Harry protested. "Let Harry have it, he's cool." Daisy explained. 

We all sat around the coffee table, drinking tea and easy bake cookies. "You look rather lovely madam Darcy." Phoebe gestured. "Why thank you madam Phoebe, as the same goes to you." I complemented back. "Can you please pass the glitter?" Zayn asked. "Why of course madam Zayn!" Harry snickered. Zayn put the liquid glitter on his eye lids. "I look like a queen." He joked. "Let's put on a play!" Daisy squeaked. "Well, what kind of play?" I asked. "We could do Cinderella for the other group!" Harry playfully suggested. I chuckled and nodded. "Agreed." Zayn and Harry set up a 'stage' with a plastic table from the basement and hung a table cloth on the top of a metal pole. "Let's rehearse." I added. "Who wants to be Cinderella?" I asked. Zayn began to jump. "No, I want to." Harry whined. "No, I do." Phoebe protested. "Lets do eenie meenie minee mo." I suggested. Daisy was chosen to be Cinderella and Zayn would be the evil stepmother. Harry the prince and Phoebe and I are the evil stepsisters. Once we rehearsed, we called the group in. "Can I wear your ring?" Daisy asked. "Oh sorry, sweetheart, but this is my engagement ring." I explained. Her eyes widened. "Really?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "I have an idea, I'll go get another one." I explained. She nodded and I ran up the stairs and into my room. When I came downstairs, I held out a pink butterfly ring I got from Forever 21. "It's lovely!" Daisy whispered. "You can have it." I explained. She bit the inside of her cheek. "Really?" I nodded. "Really," Zayn went up on the 'stage' and announced the play. Louis, Liam, and Niall began to snort at his dress. "I look dashing!" Zayn protested. 

Once the play was over, we all decided to watch Shriek the Third. It seemed like an appropriate movie for the little ones. Daisy was snuggled into my chest like a baby while Phoebe was on Louis's lap. Harry was next to me holding our cat. "She looks just like you." He whispered to me. Daisy soon fell asleep. "I could never be as pretty as my little sisters." I explained. Harry smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're the most beautiful lady I have ever laid eyes on." He explained. I blushed and kissed him back. "Ew, they're kissing!" Phoebe screeched, covering her eyes. "It's a completely normal thing to do when you're a couple." I blushed. Louis began to whine "yucky" too.  Once the movie was over, it was around six in the evening. Harry and I brought the two sleeping twins up to our room to sleep. Phoebe was dead asleep on my shoulder when we walked up the stairs. "We must've warn them out today." I explained pulling the covers over them. "Wait, Daisy can only sleep when she has her giraffe." I explained, running down the stair and grabbed it. Once I was back up the stairs, I placed it between her little arm. "You're too good to them." Harry smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Well, they're my baby sisters." I explained. "I think thats why my mum and dad kicked me out. She got so jealous." I began. "I was the one taking care of them. The thing that drove her up the wall was when they accidentally called me mummy." I explained. "I was the one who feed them, bathed them and even brought them to primary school." I confessed. Harry turned my chin and looked my in the eyes. His green lily pad-like eyes were shimmering like a glossy pond. "She was jealous that you were more nurturing than she will ever be." I blushed and kissed him on the lips. "Thanks." I whispered. 

About thirty minutes later, the rest of us were in the kitchen making another goodie when Phoebe came running down the stairs crying. "Oh, sweetie, whats wrong?" I asked, bending over, pulling her into my arms. "I had a nightmare that mummy took us away from you." She cried into my shoulder. The kitchen went silent. "You listen to me, Phoebe Tomlinson. Mummy will never do that again no matter how hard she tries." I explained. She sniffed and hugged me tighter. "Oh, Darcy," she settled down. "I smell cupcakes." She mumbled. "Do you want one?" I asked. She wiped her nose and nodded. "Do you want a pink or green one?" I asked. "Pink." She mumbled. I handed her one. The room filled with chatter again. Harry was looking at me with a humble expression. He knew I meant what I meant. "Hey, Darcy, can I speak to you?" Louis asked. I nodded and we walked into the study. "Are you okay?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. "Just worried about the girls." I explained. "I know that some of them are still trying to get use to me being back and they're happy but surprised." I explained. "They just seem...Nervous." I confessed. "It's going to be okay." Louis comforted me. I nodded.

About ten minutes later, mum rang the door bell. "Hey, mum," I smiled, letting her in. "How were they?" She nervously asked. "Perfect, we played dress up, did a play, made cupcakes and watched Shriek." I explained. "Great, I hope they had a wonderful time! Thanks for having them over, it helped a lot." She confessed. The boys and my sisters walked gloomily over to the front door. "Bye guys." They said. We all gave them hugs. "I'll miss you the most." Daisy whispered into my ear. "I'll miss you too." I whispered back. Once they left, we all walked back into the kitchen. "I want kids." Zayn whined. Niall and Liam both agreed. "I say we're too young at the moment." I explained. They all nodded. "Can we borrow your siblings more often?" Liam asked Louis. "I'll ask mum." He explained. "I'm exhausted." I stretched. 

We all walked up the stairs and separated into our rooms. I lazily walked over to my dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and shorts. "Do you want kids when we're married?" Harry asked, pulling his shirt off. I sighed. "Yeah, do you." I confessed. He chuckled. "Definitely," I smiled and put my hair up in a bun. Once we were both ready for bed, I turned the lights off and ran to the bed. "Thank god the monsters didn't get me!" I swiped my forehead. Harry laughed and pulled the covers over our two bodies. "Harry, I love you." I whispered into his chest. "I love you too, Darcy." He mumbled in his sleep.