Chapter TwentyNine-Day With Harry

It was around ten in the morning when I woke up. I was laying on top of Harry's bare chest. His breathing was deep yet settle. "Good morning," I whispered in his ear. He woke up and blinked a few times. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning, Darcy!" He grumbled with a smile. I got up off the bed and walked over to my dresser drawer and grabbed a 'Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ' t-shirt and navy blue short jeans. Harry slowly got up and walked over to his small dresser of clothes and pulled out a baby blue button up shirt with small white checkers imprinted on it. "I'm going to take you out today." Harry stated, pulling up his dark blue jeans and buttoning them. I smiled and pulled on my t-shirt. "Really? Where?" I asked. Harry bit his lip in thought. "Uh, a film, ice cream, then fireworks?" He suggested. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "That sounds lovely." I whispered. Harry chuckled and spun me around, causing me the squeal. "I'm getting dizzy!" I laughed. Harry chuckled and laid me down on the bed, with him on top of me. "I love you." Harry grinned. "I love you too." I responded. Harry moved his head closer to mine and softly brushing his warm silky against mine. I held the bottom of his head and kissed him tighter. Harry carefully bit on my lower lip, making me run my fingers through his curls. This moment was perfect. I finally had Harry back in my arms again, where he was clearly never leaving. "Your lips taste like apple." Harry stated. I smiled and licked my bottom lip. "That would me my lip gloss." I giggled. Harry kissed me one more time. "Well, I ought to borrow it sometime," He joked. I playfully shook my head. "Get your own." Harry pouted and got up. "Wanna get some breakfast at Hazel Morning?" He asked. My stomach rumbled. "I'll take that as a yes." He joked. I blushed and got up off the bed. 

Harry and I finished our breakfast and were on our way to the beach when 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars started playing on the radio. "I think I want to marry you!" We both chorused. Harry stopped at a red light and gazed at me with his hand on the wheel. "What?" I asked smiling. "You're so beautiful." He explained. I blushed and looked at my sandaled feet. "Nah, I'm reasonable." I explained. Harry softly grabbed my chin to face him. "You are perfect in my eyes." Harry stated. My stomach jumped three feet in the air. "I love you so, so much, Harry!" I beamed kissing his cheek. The light turned green and Harry began driving on the highway. "I love you too." He smiled, meaning it.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the Cinema. "So, what movie are we going to see?" Harry asked, opening the buildings door open. We walked up the ticket booth hand in hand. "Uh, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'? Gina said it's hilarious." I explained, looking up at the board. I looked back at Harry. "Okay, I could use some comedy." He whispered, pulling me into a cheek kiss. A woman cleared her throat behind us. "It's your turn." She muttered. I blushed and dragged Harry up to the booth. "Hello, welcome to the Curzon Chelsea Cinema. What would you like to see today?" A plain man asked, clearly bored. "What To Expect When You're Expecting, please." Harry announced. The man sighed and ripped two tickets of a roll and handed them to us. "On your right." He explained. Harry nodded and took my hand again. "Want any popcorn?" He asked. "Yes, please," I nodded. "All right, me too." Once we ordered our medium sweet popcorn, Harry lead me into the theater. It was practically empty, except an older couple sitting in the way front. "Let's sit here." Harry whispered, guiding me to the middle. I nodded and sat right next to him. The Lions Gate introduction began to play. "This is it!" The older couple squeaked. I silently giggled when she wooed. 

About Twenty minutes later, a toddler fell and I gasped jumping out of my seat. "I hope he's okay!" I whispered. Harry chuckled and kissed me on the lips. "It was probably a stunt double." He joked. I smiled and pulled him into the kiss longer. Harry's fingers twisted through my long SunKissed hair, biting my lip. I smiled and kissed him down his neck. "Uh, excuse me, but the movie just ended." The old couple explained. Harry and I pulled away with our faces flushed as scarlet. "Sorry," I explained, wiping my bottom lip with my middle finger. The older lady laughed. "Young love, can't blame ya'!" She cackled. I smiled and pulled Harry and I out of our chairs. We walked out of the building and the older man shouted across the street. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Harry blushed and put his hands in his pockets. "I wonder how many kids they have?" I joked, hopping into his Range Rover. "From those few sentences, probably at least ten?" Harry questioned. I chuckled and pulled my seat belt across my chest. "Next stop, ice cream town!" Harry announced, stepping on the gas. "Ah, you sound like Niall!" I smiled. Harry laughed and turned on the radio. "Hi, I'm Niall and I like food." Harry mimicked him, using an Irish accent. "Don't forget the farting, but hey, you've got to love Niall?" I explained. Harry laughed. "The farting! On no not the farting!" 

We got to the ice cream parlor which was actually on the beach where we were going to watch the fireworks. A massive amount of people, mostly teens and families were on blankets, facing the ocean, laughing and squealing in excitement. Harry opened the small glass door and walked into the small parlor. The walls were made of glass with red and green wood linings. Parents and small children were sitting in booths eating ice cream before the show. "What would you like?" Harry asked, taking my hand. "Banana Bubble Gum?" I asked. Harry smiled and nodded. "Louis told me that was your favorite." He said, looking into my eyes. I blushed and looked at my feet. It was finally our turn and we both ordered. It was getting dark outside. "Wanna sit outside?" Harry asked. "Okay." I said, taking his hand. Harry lead me to a spot. "I'll be right back, I have to go get a blanket to sit on." He explained, letting go of my hand. "Can you please hold my ice cream, Love?"  I nodded and he ran to the car. I was still blushing because Harry was treating me like a queen. He was perfect, and I know he was trying to make up from the 'accident', which was very sweet and mature of him. About three minutes later, he came back with a plaid wool blanket. "Back!" He said, laying it perfectly on the sand. I handed him back his cone and I snuggled up right next to him. "Ladies and Gentlemen, let the seventy-first firework show...Begin!" A short man on a lifeguard tower shouted into a microphone. The crowed shouted. The first spark flew and it was green and blue. A red and orange bursted into a dragon, beaming with fire. "Beautiful," I mumbled in amazement, looking up at the sky. "Yes, you are." Harry whispered. "Oh, stop it." I blushed. Harry tilted my head to face his and softly kissed my lips. This time, the sparks were in the shape of a heart...