Chapter Twelve-I'm Good and Thats Hot

"Remember Harvey, my old best friend?" Louis asked. I raised my eyebrow in concern. Harvey was my first crush when I was twelve. I use to spy on him and Louis when they played Football. He had long straight brown hair and braces. He use to be also very slim. "Yeah, why?" I asked. Louis clapped his hand together and smiled. "Well, we were stumbled across each other at the shop today and started talking. Mostly about you, I showed a picture of you and he said you looked very grown up. I also brought up about how you use to like him and-" I gasped. "You what?" I asked. Louis slouched a little in the couch. "Darcy, don't worry, theres more." Louis stated. I sighed. "Great, what could get worse?" Louis stood up and faced me. "But the good news is that you're going on a date with him tomorrow." He announced. I stood up. "What!" I yelled. Louis's smile smudged. "I'm not going." I explained, crossing my arms. "Well, it's too late. I already agreed to it." I chuckled. "Did it come to mind that you should've asked me?" I asked. Louis scrunched his shoulders. "I though you liked him." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, liked! Louis, that was seven years ago." I explained. "You'll like him." He promised. "I'm not going." I explained. Louis growled. "Yes, you are. You better be ready by six o'clock tomorrow or I'm dragging you." Louis shouted. I grumbled and walked up the stairs. 

I sat on my bed and picked at my ruffled pillow. There was a faint knock on the door. "Come in." I mumbled. Harry popped in and closed the door. "Harry!" I whispered, on the verge of tears. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I know, I know." He whispered into my hair. "I can't do that. I won't." I protested. Harry looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you." He explained. I nodded and sniffed. Harry held me tighter. "This sounds crazy, but I can go on the date with you." He explained. I raised my eyebrow. "Like sit it a table behind you." I nodded. "You would do that for me?" I asked while tears ran down my face. "I'd do anything for you." He explained. "Then kiss me." I whispered. He nodded and lightly pushed me against the wall. I began kissing his soft warm lips. They tasted of strawberries. Harry slightly pulled at my lower lip with his teeth. I groaned and he grabbed both my thighs and hiked them onto his waist. I twisted my fingers through his hair as he slid his tongue into my mouth. This was the perfect moment. Harry grunted between the kiss begging for more. He pulled me off of the wall and I gently pushed him on the bed. He smiled and I got on top of him He held my jaw and began kissing my neck. I moaned and pulled at his hair harder. He smiled between the kiss and wrapped his arms fully around my body. "Harry." I panted between the kiss. I felt him tug at my pants. "Please don't." I begged. Harry let go of my pants and sat up panting. "Sorry, Love, got a little carried away." He apologized. I smiled. "Don't be. Trust me, I wanted you to. It's just that I'm keeping myself until marriage." I explained. Harry smiled and grabbed my head. Our lips quickly met. "I love you for that." He explained. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

I woke up. Harry and I must've fallen asleep after we had our snogging session. I looked over at his sleeping face. He looked like an angel. His closed eye lids were perfect and circular. His lips, oh his lips, were as kissable as butter. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, Harry!" I whispered. He smiled and turned to his side. "Come on, Harry." I begged. He grumbled and pulled the sheets over his head. I sighed. "I guess I'm going on that date with Harvey alone." I lied. He shot up out of the bed. "Good morning, Love!" He whispered as he grabbed my jaw and kissed me. "Jesus Darcy, I'm so sorry." He gasped. I looked at him in concern. "What?" I asked. He pointed to my neck. "You've got a hickey." Harry explained. I held my neck and smiled. "I love it."  I confessed. Harry raised his eyebrow. "What?" He asked. I grinned. "It's a love bite." I explained. Harry laughed. "I guess you're right."