Chapter Thirteen-Hello Again

It was around six forty so I began to get dressed. Harry was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head. I giggled before I took my shirt off. "Look away, you goose." He gasped and laid on his stomach. I put on a light pink blouse and dark blue jeans. Harry rolled on his back again. "You look beautiful. Too beautiful!" He explained. I sighed. "I'll change me shirt." I groaned. He winked. "You know me too well." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I faced my back towards Harry and took the blouse off. After that I replaced it with a teal v neck and white cardigan. I heard Harry sigh. "What?" I asked as I turned around. Harry was smiling in pleasure. "You back is flawless." He explained. I blushed and sat down next to him. "And you mentioned that because?" I asked as I began to stroke my hand up his chest and onto his heart. "I find that attractive." He grumbled into my now curly hair. I giggled and kissed his lips. "Don't stop loving me when you see this Harvey bloke." Harry insisted. "I'd die a million deaths if I did." I whispered into his ear. I heard Louis greeting someone in the living room. It sounded like Harvey. "Oh god!" I whispered. Harry gave me a nervous. "Remember what I said." He whimpered. I nodded and kissed him on the lips. "I love you." I whispered. "As the same goes to you." Harry whispered back. We got up from the bed and walked down the stairs. Harry walked down first and I waited a few seconds.

I sighed and walked down the stairs. Harvey's back was facing me while he shook Harry's hand. "Hey, Darcy!" Louis announced. Harvey turned around. Harvey looked completely different and great. He had short chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was a giant. Around five-eleven? A foot or two taller than all the boys? "Wow, you look beautiful, Darc!" He smiled. I gave a quick grin and went to shook his hand. Instead, he pulled me into a hug. "How've you been?" He asked. I smiled. "Pretty good. How about yourself?" He sighed and put his hands into his black leather jacket. "I've been good, but now that I've seen you I'm even better!" He enthusiastically announced. I looked over at Harry. He looked as if he were to rip Harvey's face off. "After you," Harvey explained. I smiled and walked through the front door. I heard Louis whisper something to Harvey before he left the house. He walked over to his car and opened the door for me. "Thanks." I smiled. He laughed under his breath and nodded. Once he was in the car, he put on music and lowered it down. "I remember when your hair was in two piggy tails." He explained. I faintly laughed. "And I remember when you had bucked teeth." I teased back. He smiled and shook his head. "Don't remind me." I smiled and looked out the window. 

We arrived at the restaurant and I saw Harry's black Range Rover in sight. I smiled and got out of the car. I looked over at Harry's car window and saw him wink. Blushing, Harley held the restaurant door open for me. I smiled and walked over to the check in list. "Staats," he explained. The waitress nodded and brought us to a booth. We sat down and looked at our menu's. "I love this restaurant." Harvey announced. I smiled. "This is also Louis's favorite too." I explained. He smiled and looked back at the menu. I looked around the room and noticed Harry sneak into a booth facing me. I smiled and he winked. Our waitress walked back with a note pad. "Hi, I'm Ivy and I'll be your waitress tonight." She greeted. "Can I start you two out with any drinks?" "You first," Harvey approved. I smiled. "Can I please have a lemonade?" I asked. The waitress nodded and scribbled on her note pad. "For you?" She asked Harvey. "I'll have a Scotch." He asked. She walked away. "So how's life?" He asked. I bit my lip. "Its good, my boyfriend and I just broke up a few weeks ago." I explained. Harvey nodded. "Same here, my girlfriend just broke up with me." He explained. 

We arrived back at my house and Harvey walked me up to the front door. I looked around and saw Harry park his car. "I had a really nice time with you, Darcy. I was wondering maybe if you'd like to do it again sometime?" I smiled. "I had a really nice time too. I'll think about it." I explained, not trying to be rude. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I frowned when his wet lips touched my skin. It wasn't the same as Harry's lips felt. I heard Harry close his door and walk up the side walk. "Well, good night Darcy." Harvey whispered. I smiled and walked inside.