Chapter FortyFour-Loving Him

*NOTE: The 'scene' isn't going to be all detailed. Just like a small paragraph and barely detailed!*

Harry and I were snuggling on our king bed while we had personal chefs making sushi for us. We were watching Breakfast At Tiffany's. "This is ridiculous, no one could ever get breakfast at Tiffany's, even if they tried." I explained. Harry chuckled and pulled me into his chest. "A Unicorn could, I bet." He joked. "Possibly, you know how Unicorns roll." I added. "Fly." Harry corrected me. I laughed and sat up when a small chef walked in. "Your dinner is ready." She beamed. I smiled and pulled Harry and I off the bed. He turned the t.v. off and followed me into the kitchen.

"Thank you!" I waved out the glass door as the chefs speed boat flopped off the island. I turned around and walked over to the dinner table where Harry was waiting. "Here," I explained, taking the chop sticks out of Harry's now struggling hands. "How are you so perfect?" He asked as I began to pick up sushi. "I'm not." I popped a roll into his mouth. He grinned and swallowed the fish. "To me, you are." I blushed and also popped a roll in my mouth. "Poor Nemo, he never stood a chance." Harry joked. I tilted my head back and laughed. "Now I feel horrible!" I confessed. He pulled me into his arms. "It's okay young grasshopper." He joked in a cooing tone. 

After our goofy dinner, I changed into a black bikini. I knew tonight was the night. Instead of pulling my hair into a loose, messy bun, I grabbed my curler and made loose waves. Everything has to be perfect. I'm so proud of Harry waiting for me. Once I decided I was physically and mentally ready, I walked out of the bathroom and outside onto the beach. Harry was laying on the sand, looking out into the full moon. "Hey," I said, sitting next to him. He turned his head in my direction. "Hello, love." He smiled. "Ready for a swim?" I asked. He nodded and helped me up. Once I wiped all the sand off my bum, Harry and I ran into the water, hand in hand. "So, tonight is the night?" I asked, getting deeper into the water. Harry squeezed my hand. "Only if you are ready." He suggested. I bit my lip and nodded. "I think I'm ready." I explained. 

Harry and I decided to swim before 'everything'. "Marco!" Harry shouted with his eyes closed, looking for me. "Polo!" I whispered. "Mar-" He began. Harry had finally found me and grabbed me by the waist. "Darn it." I joked. He opened his dazzling green eyes. "Can I have a kiss as a prize?" He asked. I nodded and rested my hand on the back of his head. His arms were tight around myself. The kiss grew deeper, speeding our breath. Harry hiked my legs around his waist, making every move more special and delicate. I know both our bodies have been aching for this need for so long. He is the man for me. "Lets go inside." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and bit my lip, carrying me out of the water. We got inside and Harry closed the glass door behind us. "Are you sure?" He asked. I walked over to the bed and rested my head on the pole, holding the creamy canopy above the bed. He walked over and laid on the bed, bringing me down with him. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my neck. I moaned and ran my fingers through his curls. "Love you too." I breathed. Harry began to unstrap my bikini and kiss my chest. As I was taking his shorts off, he stopped me. "Gotta go get the thing." He panted, quickly running to the bathroom. I chuckled and pulled a white sheet over my naked body. I smiled at the ceiling. I was finally going to loose it. Right here, right now, tonight. He came back and laid on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked him deeply in the eyes. "I've been waiting so long." He murmured, pressing his lips against mine. Our bare bodies molded together like one. His lips slowly made their way down my collar bone, causing me to moan. 
I wrapped my legs around his muscular hips as he sucked love bites on my chest. "Are you ready?" He moaned into my neck, causing me to do the same. I nodded and breathed heavy. 

The next morning, I woke up to find myself alone in bed. The sound of the television was low in the kitchen. Harry was making breakfast, I could smell the bacon. Looking around the room, I noticed we had a good night. Mine and Harry's swim suits were dangling off the lamp. The only cloth remaining on the bed was the sheet. I laid there and thought about it. Not the heat, but the experience, it was magical and beautiful. My first time. I wrapped the sheet around my body and slowly got up. My body was aching, maybe since it was my first time. 

I walked into the kitchen. "Hey," I blushed. Harry turned around from the stove. "Good morning, babe," Harry also blushed. I took a seat at the table and gazed out into space. He took a seat across from me and laid a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Penny for your thoughts?" He asked, trying to make eye contact. I snapped out of my daydream. "Oh, just how perfect you are." I admitted. He smiled and looked down at his plate. "You did great." He rouged. I chuckled and stroked his leg with my foot. "And so did you." I added. I sat back in my chair, causing me to wince in pain. "Hey, are you okay?" Harry asked in complete concern, jumping to my side. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little sore." I explained. He rubbed my shoulder until I was in no pain. "Was I too rough, did I hurt you?" He blathered. I shook my head. "Of course not, it was my first time." I confessed. He looked down, ashamed. "Did it make you regret it?" He asked. I widened my eyes. "Harry, listen to me." I announced, caressing his head in my hands. "That was the best night I've ever be alive for. I am overjoyed that it was. You just made my life those few hours ago." He looked up smiling. "You mean it? I'm sorry I overreacted. I'm just protective." Harry explained. 

There was no regrets. That is what I know...