Denial

"Ha! See!?" I asked pointing in the voice's direction.

"Lucky guess." He grumbled as the door closed and something thumped on the ground.

"Pff! Aw cmon G, it's obvious she's blind just look at her. Also your pointing at the wall I'm over to your left a little."

I adjusted my arm before dropping it. "Told you."

I heard him stand up and walk over to the newcomer.

"She was outside the shop when I grabbed the stuff."
The person smacked something softly, probably face paling.

"And you didn't know she was blind and grabbed her is that it?" G cleared his throat tentively.

"Maybe."

"Well no use wasting time about it just kill her then." I tensed slightly at his words, but G sighed.

"Can't, she's a friend of Tori's." A pause before a groan.

"Aw cmon, are you serious?" He asked as I folded my arms.

"Then take her back home I guess."

"I would but she won't tell me where she lives." They laughed lightly.

"That isn't really surprising the way you probably asked."

I giggled a little with the other person as G sulked shifting slightly, he'd folded his arms.

"Fine why don't you ask her?" I shook my head.

"He may seem nicer than you but I'm still not telling either of you where I live."

"Why not!?" G sounded tense now.

"Because you kidnapped me, I'm not telling kidnappers where I live."

"She's got a point, G."

"Why don't one of you just drop me off at Central Park?" I suggested. But was met with another awkward pause.

"Is that near your house?"

I nodded. It was a lie but I really didn't want them anywhere near my home. Especially since they thought I had a house.

"Alright then."

G came over and wrapped an arm around my hip. The familiar sensation of weightlessness flew over me before I felt grass under foot and I pushed away from him running into the street.

A car honked somewhere to my right as I ran. But I made it to the other side of the street before getting hit. My hands hit the wall before I did, and I felt around it before continuing to run down the street dodging the sounds of humans and dogs.

Monsters were here? Since when? And for how long?

I tried to steady my breath after a few blocks when someone came up to me.

"Are you ok?" They asked and I smiled nodding at the ground.

"I'm alright, just tried sprinting from the park to see how far I could get." I lied and they reluctantly moved on.

We're they a monster? No one here was really that nice, did that mean that monsters were nicer than humans?

Nah, G and that other person would've killed me had I not known their friend.

Toriel was a monster huh?

"Why didn't she ever tell me?" I murmured, starting to walk home.

Once reaching the edge of town and finding my 'house'. I walked inside and stretched closing the door behind me.

"Thought you said your house wasn't far from the park." I heard an annoyingly familiar voice say.

"You followed me!? How-"

"Teleportation, you know your actually pretty good at dodging people, for a blind person." I groaned in aggravation, heading over to my sink.

"You suck."

"Thank you." I glared in his direction.

"Now if only looks could kill, I'd be more intimidated."

I mimicked him mockingly before washing my face in the sink. After patting my face with a towel, I then headed towards my room.

"Happy now? Go away." I told him going into my room and heard him follow.

"You actually live in this dump?" He asked and I turned around in the doorway, blocking him to getting inside.

"One, there's nothing for me to disapprove of sight whys." I waved a hand in front of my eyes. "Two, it's a perfectly fine home other than stalkers following me to it." I made a face at him before heading further into my room.

"Besides, I don't really get a lot of visitors."

He came in after me as I'd thought he would and probably looked around.

"Still it's a dump, not even As's place is this bad, and he never cleans."

I frowned at that, picking up my pajamas and folded them in my arms.

"As? You mean your friend?" I asked brushing past him.

"Yeah."

"I thought you had too much stuff in there." I mumbled making him laugh.

"Yeah the living room has some clothes around, but somehow he keeps his junk off the floor." He chuckled as I went for my bathroom. "Though I don't really know how."

I sighed before closing the door behind me and leaned against it.

"Hey, don't be shutting me out, I came for a visit." He laughed as I buried my face in my clothes.
"Go away I'm changing." I called through the fabric.

There was a pause and then a sigh, he sounded, disappointed?

I dressed quickly into my tank top and pajamas before brushing my teeth and coming out.

"Wow, all ready for bed and it isn't even lunch yet." He said from my couch as I came in.

"Go away." I told him again but he only chuckled.

"Or else what?" He was behind me when he said that. His arms blocked me on either side.

If I could have I'd have rolled my eyes at him as I turned to face him.

"Or else your going to get very bored, there's not much to do around here and since you think it's such a dump why don't you go back to As's place?" I asked ducking under his arms and going into the kitchen for a cup of water.

"Nah, your more fun to mess with."

I frowned at that, filling the glass with water.

"Does your friend even know your here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Maybe why?"

I hummed in annoyance before downing my glass. "Because I'm tired and I don't need two monsters under my bed or in my closet, thank you very much."

He laughed but then stopped.

"G?" I asked, but there was no answer. He was gone.

I gave a firm nod, satisfied that he had left. But then a hollow feeling buried itself in my chest. Strange, for an annoying skeleton he was actually decent company.

I shook my head before going to my room and laying down.

"Back to normal." I sighed, starting to fall asleep. Suddenly now I sounded, disappointed.