Miracles Happen

Really fast before I start this chapter I am legit freaking out so hard core 8k views! I am gonna die! Thank you all some much for your support and voting for me to continue this book and I hope you enjoy!

Me: Yesh Ma'm!
So the vote for Miracle completely crushed the vote for Glimpse, even though Glimpse gave a good fight, so here's your miracle.

I opened my eyes.
Blur, it cleared, it actually cleared. The ceiling stood above me solid and creamy white. White. Color. I tilted my head over to the side of me.

More white, but this was a pale white, a skull, it took me a second to realized this skull had eye lids and my eyes widened in shock. It was breathing!!?!

Memories slowly leaked back into my head.

G, he was a skeleton, so was this G? Not what I thought he'd look like, I thought his skull would be thicker. Then I remembered last night, This must be Papyrus, G's friend. But, where was G?

I blinked at him and ended up staring. He was wearing a creamy jacket that looked tailored. He was clearly asleep but an orange smoke like substance leaked out of his left eye lid. I grew tense before realizing it wasn't smoke.

Then his eyes opened, slowly. His eyes were pitch black, like an actual skeleton's but in the middle were white pinpricks circled in orange.

When he'd woken up fully, the orange and the smoke like substance faded. He blinked at me.

"Oh, You're awake, how do you feel?" He asked and I blinked before rubbing my eyes.

My vision was blurring again and for a moment I thought I was going blind again. But as my hands touched my eyes I realized I was crying.

There were so many emotions going through my head, G was gone, I could see, I was alone with Papyrus. I didn't know where we were. I didn't know where Asriel was. G was gone, and I could See!!!!

"Um... (Y-Y/n)?" He asked a bit concerned. I started crying fully.

"S-Sorry Papyrus. W-What happened? What's going on? How can I see!?!"

He blinked at me before leaning down to look at my eyes and I tried my best to wipe away my tears.

"Golly! You can see can't you? No wonder I lost so much energy... I healed you. But I guess I over did it a little."

I sat up quickly wrapping my arms around his vertebrae, he had given my eye sight back, just like that!

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!!" I cried happily. He smiled a little and rubbed my back gently. It was a bit weird, but I was already used to G's boney fingers so it wasn't that weird.
Then I pulled away.

"Where's G?"