Dance

???:

A new song played as a furry in front of me danced.

He swung around on his hands and tapped the ground with his feet.

His body looked like a glitch in water, it was pretty impressive.

Then I started tapping my heel to the floor as if to say 'ya done?'

He got the message and flipped backwards from the floor leaving it open for me.

I started off swaying my body to the right and went up on my toes before spinning around on one foot before taking two quick steps forward and then one back and then started to dance.

The beat pulse through me in harmony as I spun again, I didn't copy him and go on the ground. Instead I started with dubstep. My legs swayed with the song as my feet and hands pushed on the beat as if I was playing it with my body.

The goat suddenly strode in, in the middle of my dance and shooed me back as he started doing the robot.

I smirked at that and just copied him. I did this a lot. It sometimes infuriated my opponents but he didn't seem to mind, I even got a bit of a smirk out of him, he was excepting my challenge.

He flipped over before landing on one foot and waved his arms in waves while moving his feet in quick section with the beat. I could follow him. But it was hard. He really was a good dancer.

I followed him for a bit more before picking up his pattern and soon we were dancing in sync. He suddenly took my hand and spun me around before yanking me towards him and tripped me.

He caught me before I hit the ground and I realized he'd dipped me since my arm was around his neck and his was around my waist. He guessed that I was a girl, that much was clear, and it made me want to laugh. Who was this guy?

Asriel:

I didn't care if my hunch was right, if it was a girl then I think I made her blush or somethin, if it was a guy I probably looked gay and he would probably laugh at me. Again, I didn't give a s***.

I then set the kid on their feet
They were pretty short, though not tiny. They came up to my chest and had baggy clothes.

I spotted a small smile under their hood as they nodded to me and I nodded back. The match was over, and I won.

I strode over to the counter and Grillby slid the money over to me.

"And I thought you were a hoax." I smirked picking up the money and counting it, 500 bucks, s*** this guy really thought the kid would beat me. Either that or he guessed I'd need it for somethin.

"You're alright." I gave him a small smile and he nodded sliding my wine over.

I took it and tipped it to my lips drinking a large gulp. The kid was still out there dancing with another person, they threw their hands out to the beat kicking their legs behind them with the sway of the music. They felt the music in their steps, but they needed more practice and some lessons. Then they would beat me. Like h*** I was going to tell them that though.

I finished the bottle and set it down. I didn't want to deal with a hangover when the possibility I'd get yelled at when I got home was so high. So I didn't drink too fast or get another bottle.

Instead I leaned against the counter with my elbows and watched the kid.