Secrets

G:
I was watching TV on the couch when Asriel suddenly appeared and dumped (Y/n) on top of me.

I let out an 'oof' before he went into his room and slammed the door.

I blinked at (Y/n) confused, and she looked just as confused.

"Uh...what happened?" I asked looking at her and she frowned.

"I called him soft."

I snorted before starting to laugh.

"Oh poor As!" I mocked before she frowned at me, I slowly stopped. "What's wrong?"

She sighed.

"G...a little while ago at Grillby's...he called you by another name, and I think it's your real name...Sans."

My soul pulsed painfully at the name. "That's not my name."

"Maybe not anymore, but G...Asriel's the only one who doesn't call you that."

I looked away from her and she must have sensed it because she found my cheek with her hand and turned my face towards her.

"G...I'm not dumb, I won't call you that if you don't want me too...but I want to know why you changed your name. Please."

I stared at her grey eyes. They seemed to see through deception much better than working eyes, I sighed.

"Alright..but, not now...I'm not ready yet." I told her and she smiled, it was reassuring.

Then my eyes traveled to her neck. Under the turtle neck were red marks, my sockets narrowed at the sight of them before I spotted a rip in her skirt. My eye burned in rage.

"ASRIEL!!!!"

The b****** was gone, I could tell. He may have slammed his door but he wasn't in his room.

I picked (Y/n) up, startling her and making her yelp in surprise.

"Where is that mother f****ing b******!?" I asked my vision blurring from the smoke pouring from my socket.

"G?" (Y/n) asked, she sounded scared. I set her down gently on the couch and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'll be right back." I had tried to sound reassuring, but it came out a growl, I'd fix it later.

(Y/n):
I hadn't told him about the attack, and now he thought Asriel had hurt me.

"G wait!" I reached a hand out and barely grabbed his sleeve making him stop.

He was staring at me, I could feel his gaze. There was something burning, I could smell the smoke, I could feel the heat, and it froze me to the spot. My breathing was erratic, my heart was pulsing fast.

I could hearing screaming, it was faint, it was a child's scream, and then my own.

"(B/n)!!!"

I was gasping as the heat faded but the smell lingered, G had a hold on my arms now.

"(Y/n)! What is it? What's wrong!?" My hands were trembling, I couldn't hold on to him. "Talk to me babe what's the matter?!"

He was growing frantic, and so was I as the smoke seemed to fill my nose and fog my head.

Liquid was pouring down my cheeks as I started crying and coughing. I could feel him pause, his grip on me tense.

My cries turned into sobs and I was soon hiccuping as he just sat there, why was he just sitting there?!

I tackled him in a hug, my arms tight around his vertebrae as we hit the ground.

His arms were instantly around my waist and a boney hand running its thin fingers through my hair.

The smell of smoke slowly clearing from my nose and head.

I sobbed into his shirt for a long while it seemed before I heard a few words being whispered in my ear.

"I'll grab your hand...ask you to dance...In the middle of the street..Learn to sign cheesy lines...like 'Baby you complete me'." My lips quivered as I cracked a small smile. "I promise if you let me..."
I drew in a shaky breath as I managed to giggle.

"I'll love you like the movies."

I was laughing and crying at the same time as G gently wiped my tears. Holding me close, he continued to run his fingers calmingly through my hair.

"T-Tha-ank you." I gasped a stutter as he continued to try and calm me down.

"No problem, Babe." He murmured touching my forehead with his skull, a light tingling tickled my skin where ever he touched me. My forehead, my scalp, my back. It was like a small shock of electricity, but it was pleasant. I loved it.

"I-I...love...y-you.." I whispered softly and there was silence.

Then, I knew I shouldn't have, but I leaned close to him. He was thinking the same thing.

We met each other head on, the kiss soft. The tingling spread through my entire body filling my soul with something.

Joy.