Chained hearts

Before I start the Chapter!

Hopefully you guys remember this book!

Hold Still...has surpassed I like New, I like You...I think I'm gonna cry.
I told myself when Hold Still got more views, I'd delete I like New I like You, and start over...but now I don't know what to do...
What do you guys think I should do?
1- Delete
2- Keep
Ok, ok, thank you all for reading this book! I'm so glad you all like it! Enjoy the chapter now!

The scream was what woke me up.

Pain throbbed in my mind, but the cry of pain wrenched me from the darkness that had previously conquered my consciousness.

It was G, I knew it was. Memories flooded my head and I tried to move forward. But I tipped backwards and fell against the wall behind me. I looked up seeing my hands cuffed and linked to the wall with chains. I reached one hand forward but the other was brought backwards. I pulled at both of them with my body weight but it just hurt my wrists. It was the same sort of substance that had held G so securely.

G didn't scream again, and my movements became frantic.

Just then the form from before walked in.

"Ah, you're awake, just in time."

"What did you do to G!?" I asked my eyes wide with worry.

"Calm down, I'm simply taking what is mine, we both know G shouldn't even exist."

I stared at him in disbelief before glaring at him.

"What do you mean? What do you want?"

He came forward cupping my chin.

"You have lovely (e/c) eyes my dear."

I ripped my face away from his boney fingers. "Answer me!"

He tilted his head at me. "My, my, so impatient."

I frowned at him as he dropped his hands.

"You see my dear, Sans and I were fused together to create someone new. Gaster Sans. Or as you know him as, G. Really all I am doing is taking my part back. G will be able to survive but in order for this to happen, I must take something from someone he is close too. G found out of my plans and cut himself off from all the others he'd befriended in the underground. Then he hid from me."

I pulled at the cuffs on my wrists. "Why should I believe you?!" He stared at me for a moment.

"I don't have a reason for you to believe or trust me, but I'd like you to. After all I have become attached to you just as much as G has. We are one."

I paused before considering the aspects.

If Gaster took his side back, G could become Sans again. Papyrus would get his brother back! But I would loose G...

I shut my eyes before opening them again and looking at Gaster's purple eyes. They were Papy's, just a different color.

"What do you need?" I asked warily, and he smiled at me.

"I just need something off your person, an arm, a leg. Something that works." He told me and I frowned.

"W-What about a sense?"

He thought about it before nodding.

"Yes that could work. Which one?"

"Sight."

"You'd be alright without that?" He asked and I swallowed before nodding.

"You won't be able to get it back." He warned me but I nodded again.

"I can live without it."

He hesitated before nodding.

"Alright, It'll take you about twenty minutes to loose it completely, but I'll take it now. Brace yourself." His hands reached out towards me when I saw someone stumbled through the door.

"G?" I asked just before I felt a sharp pain zip through my eyes burning harshly.

I screamed in shock and pain.