Why can't I say Good Bye?

G:

I didn't know what to do.

Sans would cave, he would always caved to Papyrus, but Gaster would shove him off and leave.

Shut up! Sans is dead! Gaster was never alive! I am G!

I shut my eyes trying to think, but my thoughts kept getting the best of me. I wanted to be funny, I wanted to see Papy smile like old times, but it would never be the same. Especially after what I'd done.

Papyrus was still holding on to the past, but if I gave him what he wanted he'd find out he can't go back. I'm pretty sure it would break him inside, even if he said he was fine.

I stood straight, I'd made my decision.

"Pap..."

I could feel him trembling behind me, refusing to let go. His tight grip was firm, but I could tell his arms felt like jelly trying to hold on to me, no, to Sans.

"Y-YES?"

I sighed, I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"You heard I got a girl friend, right?" There was a pause as I sighed heavily. "Do...you want to meet her?"

(Y/n):

I woke up to silence.

There was no trace of anyone else being in the house.

"I hope G didn't go after Asriel." I mumbled to myself rubbing my eyes.

I sat up and set my feet on the ground. Tapping them to get a good 'look' around the room.

I was in G's room, I hummed rubbing my face again when I heard voices outside the house. Someone wasn't being very quiet, in fact they were being even louder than G usually is.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!"

I frowned a bit, smoothing my bed head down. Was someone angry? Their tone didn't imply anger, but they really were being very loud.

The next part of the conversation I only heard part of.

"...around you in a while remember? Now hush she's probably still asleep."

G's voice was quieter than usual, probably because he thought I was asleep. He'd opened the front door and I could hear his foot steps coming this way.

"I'll go get her, go ahead and relax." He told the person who'd come into the living room.

Then the bedroom door opened and there was a pause.

"How long have you been up?" He asked me as I straightened my shirt.

"Just a little while, who's outside in the living room?" I asked while standing up when pain ricochet through my cut leg and I hissed.

G came over and let me lean on him. "Someone I've known for a while."

I frowned at the lack of detail he gave me but didn't press. He didn't want to talk about it.

"This is (Y/n)." He told someone when we were out in the living room.

We were facing the couch but I didn't hear anyone stand up, they'd already been standing. I heard their foot steps come over and they grabbed my hand.
"IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET, (Y/N)!" They yelled and shook my hand vigorously. I smiled a little.

"Thanks. It's nice to meet you too, uh."

"PAPYRUS! THE GREAT, PAPYRUS!"

I paused, didn't G say they were friends? Guess that's why he wanted us to meet.

"Oh, Yeah. G's mentioned you." I smiled and there was a small pause, did I say something wrong?

"DID HE?"

"Yeah, hey why don't we do somethin? It's kinda cramped here let's go somewhere." G said changing the subject.

"SOUNDS WONDERFUL! HOW ABOUT WE GO SOMEWHERE TO DANCE?"

"Sure, sounds great let's go. Asriel?"

"Uhh, sure."

Something wasn't right. G had his arm around my waist the entire time and was keeping me close. Was there something wrong with Papyrus's presence?

I didn't feel anything malicious from him. The only tension I sensed...was coming from G.