Past the next corner

*Looks at the pic*
O-o
What the-Mother of-huh?!
Dude I never thought this book would be so popular!
I think my chest is gonna explode! AHHHHHHHH!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

We had passed a home, it looked nice but deserted, abandoned even. I didn't like it much. The aura it held was quiet, but not peaceful.

Once we were there Papyrus knew exactly where to go. Down to the basement and through yet another long hall way.

I was starting to get tired of these hallways when I spotted a door ahead of us. It was very large but we somehow were able to move it, even though it seemed to have rusted.

Cold wind blew threw it and when we both got through the door slammed closed. The sound echoed for miles.

I looked around and gasped. A large forest stood before us covered in snow, an old path stretched in front of us and Papyrus continued forward helping me walk.

I gazed around in amazement as we came up to a log. It had long been broken in half, probably from the fall from the tree, why hadn't anyone removed it?

I let Papyrus know it was there and he helped me over before stepping over it himself.

As we walked I spotted a shack up ahead, I think it was supposed to be a post. I paused to look at it and Papyrus sighed.

"That was San's post." He told me softly and I simply nodded as we continued on.

I wondered how he could fit in that small thing but guessed that he had used it as a kid or something.

We passed through the forest into a plain of white snow. We then came to a dead end.

"Um, Papyrus, this is a dead end." I told him and he sighed.

"No, it's my old puzzle. You're supposed to step over the ice and make the blue O's into red X's." He explained and I saw the ice before gulping.

"Uh, how do we do this?" I asked but he shook his head.

"I can't, you need to."

"But my leg-" I started but he just hushed me.

"Just slide on the ground, don't stand up." He told me and I sighed

I limped over to a blue circle, walking being a lot more painful without Papy helping me.

I stepped on it but nothing happened. "Papyrus?"

"Yes?"

"The circle is still there."

There was quiet, and then Papy swore.