Broken Body

I was in the dark, I was alone, I couldn't see anything. So I ignored that sense, I somehow hadn't expected it to stay for long.

I listened but there was no sound, I reached out but there was nothing to feel for.

"Hello (Y/n)." An inky voice filled my ears and my eyes snapped open.

I was laying on the ground in a white room, but there was now large mass in the corner, no counter near the wall, and no Papyrus.

I scrambled to my feet looking around.

"So nervous, how sweet." I turned around trying to locate the voice, but it echoed in the back of my head.

Then my eyes landed on something ahead of me. A counter cluttered with materials and equipment. It held two jars, one held half an upside down heart and the other held another, but that one was whole. The whole heart was a dimming color, orange. The other, half heart was a more vibrant orange.

On the opposite side of the hearts and jars was a skeleton covered from their hands and feet to their shins and elbows in obsidian.

I stared at them a moment not really recognizing them until they stirred with a tired groan.

"G? Sans? G!" I cried running over and carefully moving around the tubs coming from his ribs.

"(Y-Y/n)?"

Tears ran down my cheeks. He wouldn't open his eyes, but his teeth had moved.

"(Y-Y/n)?....what...are you...doing here?" He asked sounding weak and I looked at the tubes that reached back to the two jars of hearts. The whole heart must be G's.

"I'm getting you out of here!" I told him letting go of his skull.

"No..." he said weakly, but I wouldn't take that for an answer.

I made my way through the tubes to the jars reaching for G's heart. But a hand reached out grabbing my wrist.

"G what-" I asked having seen the whole in his palm, but as I looked at the owner of the hand, I realized with a start that it wasn't G.

My eyes widened as I stared at another skeleton, this one's skull was more elipsed, but he had the same cracks as G.

The white pin pricks in his eyes looked white as his face and I felt the color drain from my skin as I stared into his eyes.

"(Y.../n)..." G said trying to speak but he was getting even weaker. I ripped my gaze away from the stranger and looked at G's heart, it was loosing all it's color as the other heart seemed to form.

I tried to pull away but the other skeleton's grip was like iron.

"Please! Let go! You're going to kill him!" I screamed desperately.

"Calm down." It seemed more of a command, but my body suddenly went limp against my will and I fell into the robes of the tall stranger.

It was then that I realized his body wasn't fully formed, his skull oozed white over his robes which in themselves was also an ooze.

I struggled to say G's name but the words wouldn't form as I started loosing consciousness.

"Best to keep you out of the way until the transferral is complete, I've come too far to stop now."

G:

Gaster, I was going to kill him! Again and Again! I watched him take (Y/n) over to the door and take her out.

I tried as hard as I could to break through my restraints. But my magic was depleted and I was too weak to do anything.

Another few minutes and this draining was going to get painful.

I set my teeth trying again to break free, but the black substance held firm.

"Don't tense so much, you'll only make the pain worse." He told me coming back in.

"W-Where's?....(Y/n)?..." I forced myself to ask but he only hushed me.

"You'll see her when we're through." He told me as he went to the desk typing on the laptop next to the tubes and wires.

"Y-You touch....her!...a-and..."

"And you'll rip me to pieces, yes I know, so you've told me." He rolled his eyes as the pain set in, starting in my chest and spreading through my limbs and my head.

I clenched my teeth refusing to make a sound as the pain built up.

"Go ahead and scream, it's only making it worse for you if you don't."
I glared at him.

"F***...o-off..."

He only shrugged before leaving the room.