Baby Steps

Ok so I didn't want there to be two A/n chapters in a row but I still wanted to freak out about this.

14 CHAPTERS!!!! 1K READS!!!!!I am severely shocked by this, none of my books have had this little of chapters and this many reads! This is unbelievable! Thank you all so much!Ok, enough rambling on to the story

I am severely shocked by this, none of my books have had this little of chapters and this many reads! This is unbelievable! Thank you all so much!
Ok, enough rambling on to the story.
You can play the music now.

I woke up a bit disoriented and undoubtably had the worst case of bed head I think I've ever had.

I sat up and hovered my hands over my head, I was right. Suddenly I heard a thud and jumped. A groan reached my ears as I knocked on the ground.

G was laying on the ground squishing a pillow in his arms, I bit my lip glad that I hadn't stayed in bed with him and stretched my hands above my head.

"Morning to you too skull head." I said in my stretch making it sound like a groan.

G shuffled on the ground as I calmed my hair with my fingers.

"You fall out of bed?" He asked and I raised a brow.

"Oh yeah, and I totally rolled over to the corner in my sleep." I told him sarcastically before giggling lightly as he walked over.

"Well ya could've just shoved me off the bed ya know." I frowned at that.

"And why would I do that? You were comfortable."

"I was also comfortable with you in my arms." He mumbled making me blush lightly.

"Look G, we slept in the same room, that's a step up. But I'm not jumping up flights of stairs just because we're dating. This was our first date for Pete's sake!" I stood up and fixed my shirt which had also been tussled in my sleep and pulled it down over my stomach.

"Ok ok jeez, so uptight." He chuckled whole shifting. I tapped my foot a couple of times, he was adjusting his own clothes.

I pulled on my boots before tapping the toes against the ground seeing that G was looking at me.

"Eyes are up here." I snapped my fingers.

"Huh?" He asked and I shook my head, He had gotten lost in though I suppose.

"Nothin."

"Mk."

I felt his arm around my waist as he pulled me close to his side.

"Wanna grab some breakfast before we head home?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sure, sounds great."

He lead me out to the front and we ordered some more burgers with fries and a milk shake to go.

We ate the burgers in relative silence before G bid Grillby goodbye and grabbed the bag and my milk shake. He handed me my milkshake before pausing.

"G?" I asked before his arm wrapped around my hips and we were weightless.

When we landed again I yelped a bit from him squeezing my hips to keep me from stumbling.

He then let go and I heard him drop the bag of fries on the counter before leaving.

I sat there for a minute before sitting on the couch and drinking my milkshake. Clearly, he'd seen something to change his mood.

If he didn't want to talk about something I wasn't going to force him. If he wanted some alone time I would give it to him. Relationships are built by two people and so is respect. With this relationship I was more than happy to take baby steps.

Especially since he left me with ice cream. He's gonna havta deal with the consequences of giving me sugar in the mornings. I couldn't keep the slightly evil smile off my face as I sipped my drink.